Before you blame Dak

CCBoy

Reaction score
come on guys when he wins next week the often hurt calf [only when he loses it's the calf, shoulder, Moore, offensive line, refs, and bad fans, and McCarthy. Did I miss any excuses? oh yeah, the defense didn't score enough.] will be miraculously fixed. lmao.
:) lol, execution

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
No doubt he was inaccurate at times. Of course there were some misreads. He seemed rattled on occasion.

But the ENTIRE offense was bad!!! Coaches, OL, RBs, WRs etc...

Dalton Schultz CANNOT block. People might like him because he catches and has yards. But when you have Cooper, Lamb and Gallup..and Zeke in the backfield...someone has to be open. And often it is Dalton Schultz. If he made tough catches....I could understand the love. But he makes routine catches because he is wide open. My point. He is not all that impressive. TEs in this offense need to be able to block to for the run game to work. And he could not block my grandmother (who is deceased by the way)....so I will not miss him.

Untimely holding calls. Lack of separation. Bad play calling. But more than anything....the inability to run the football. And this is not something that just started happening. When the playoffs start...Dak is NOT going to throw for 450 yards 4 straight games. We cannot run the football. And because of this...our ceiling is the divisional round.

DAK SUCKS DONKEY BALLS !!!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
No doubt he was inaccurate at times. Of course there were some misreads. He seemed rattled on occasion.

Dalton Schultz CANNOT block. People might like him because he catches and has yards. But when you have Cooper, Lamb and Gallup..and Zeke in the backfield...someone has to be open. And often it is Dalton Schultz. If he made tough catches....I could understand the love. But he makes routine catches because he is wide open. My point. He is not all that impressive. TEs in this offense need to be able to block to for the run game to work. And he could not block my grandmother (who is deceased by the way)....so I will not miss him.

Untimely holding calls. Lack of separation. Bad play calling. But more than anything....the inability to run the football. And this is not something that just started happening. When the playoffs start...Dak is NOT going to throw for 450 yards 4 straight games. We cannot run the football. And because of this...our ceiling is the divisional round.

Before you blame Dak...

... watch his career, then you are able to judge his talent.
Then you wont blame him for something he wont be able to do.

Blame the people who drafted this kid and paid him big money.

In the end its unfair to blame a kid who just lacks talent to play in the NFL.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Before you blame Dak...

I know if people only had a clue.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Before you blame Dak...

Lacks talent to play in the NFL? I get people are upset we lost. But this is WAY over the top. The Cowboys have won double digit games 9 times since we last won the Super Bowl. Dak has 3 of them in only 5 seasons,

I admit Dak is not Brady or Rodgers. But those guys are hard to find. So the question becomes, can you win with this guy? Then you have to build a team that allows you to win with this guy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, I blame Moore for not lining up two offensive linemen in the backfield to protect dak from his fear. Can we also put Steele as a TE and let him stay in and block for the scared boy. And hope two guys going out for passes can get ten yards of separation so terror boy can throw to them.

Flamma

Reaction score

Our offense is overrated, blame who you want. The Bengals went up and down the field against KC, a team we barely squeaked out 9 points against. The worst part, this has become a pattern since 2019. Dallas lights it up some weeks, then craps the bed in other weeks. Like against Denver and KC. Or has really slow starts like against the Raiders and the Cards. But this problem dates back to 2019 where you can find similar games up and down the schedule.

The only reason this team won the division and is in the playoffs is because of their defense. That's the difference between 2019 and 2020. The offense has not improved. It's the same crap.

Syron

Reaction score
Before you blame Dak...

He earns his fair share of the blame for demanding to get paid at an elite level. You ask to be paid one of the top salaries in the league, you take the blame when you perform poorly. Now I don't blame him for wanting as much as possible, but I don't give him a pass because he isn't as talented as others. There are no participation trophies in the NFL.

Jerry and company deserve all the credit in the world for drafting him. It was a fantastic pick at the position...but that was the problem. Jerry fell in love with the story and the player, but never properly evaluated the performance. They had 4 years and the evidence was clear he wasn't the guy. 2019 proved that.

All of that said, I think Dak is a great guy. His strongest quality is his professionalism/leadership ability. He is the perfect company guy for the team. I really wanted him to succeed this year. I am hoping out hope he is injured and the beginning of the year wasn't a fluke. Because in this modern NFL, offense rules supreme. We need a guy that can carry the team on their back for 4 qtrs, when the injuries are mounting and the other team is on fire. I hope I'm wrong though and he puts it all together this post season.

But if we are one and done this year, nothing should be left off the table...including moving on from our QB. The Eagles and Rams proved it can be done.