Being real about the qb

romonumberone

Reaction score
Dak is not a bad QB. Dak does not suck. At this point he just is not a great QB. Maybe someday he will be that. Until than I hope the Cowboys do not pay him as some type of great QB.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Market value for his play is not Russell Wilson money. He's not Russel Wilson. He never will be Russell Wilson. In his dreams, he's not Russell Wilson. Some other team can pay him like he's elite, it doesn't have to be us.

Give me a break, Russell Wilson wasn't anywhere near as polished in his first few seasons as he is now.

Like Wilson, Dak has gotten better every season and this offseason he probably took his biggest jump as a passer.

Reactions: CWR

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
calm and poised in the pocket, moves beautifully, throws dimes while moving.. guy was impressive.. I could definitely have gotten behind him as QB of the Cowboys.
That's what a pocket is supposed to look like. It's hard to be any more poise when there's constant pressure.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Give me a break, Russell Wilson wasn't anywhere near as polished in his first few seasons as he is now.

Like Wilson, Dak has gotten better every season and this offseason he probably took his biggest jump as a passer.

LOL

"Dak isn't polished right now, but let's pay him like he already is" - are you listening to yourself? And Russel Wilson in his 4th season had 34 TDs to 8 INTs and a 110.1 rating. What are you talking about?

And no, Dak has not gotten better every season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
LOL

"Dak isn't polished right now, but let's pay him like he already is" - are you listening to yourself? And Russel Wilson in his 4th season had 34 TDs to 8 INTs and a 110.1 rating. What are you talking about?

You are clueless, blindly pushing an agenda that fits your emotions.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Actually that’s a franchise QB that doesn’t panic, moves well while still looking downfield and maintains poise..
If he had our o line he would have gotten destroyed. Dak had an average of 1.3 seconds to release. That's a lot of pressure.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL

He'll get market value, no matter how many times you repeat he's not worth it.

khiladi

Reaction score
If he had our o line he would have gotten destroyed. Dak had an average of 1.3 seconds to release. That's a lot of pressure.

If we had Darnold, we’d be competing for the Sb.. Dak had all day to throw in the second half... the only sack was completely his fault.

Dak has had the most time to throw out of any QB a majority of this season.. just stop

CWR

Reaction score
Every position on the roster has been upgraded with 1st round draft picks. LB, D-line twice (plus paid one), secondary has Byron Jones and a couple decent guys that were borderline 1st round. Offensive lineman def has them, rb yep good there, wr made the trade for amari.......guess what position hasn’t been touched? Yep, your beloved golden child’s position hasn’t been. Ole #4. If anybody thinks he is getting a contract without a deep playoff run (which I doubt they even go to playoffs cause eagles are better than them. Hell I doubt they win more than 7 games to be honest)......but if anybody thinks Dak Prescott has $30million a year waiting on him you should prob find another team to root for because you are clueless about where and how the cowboys are and are not spending their money.

The dude can’t throw a 12 yard out route and you think they are going to pay him? Lol. They could pay a 1st round pick that actually has arm talent, 4 years of salary for what dak wants to get paid in one year. And dak sucks!

I’m tired of hearing about this dak is a leader crap. Dak has never led a football to anything important. A week 4-5 #1 ranking before playing bama is for the tv people to sell the game. That’s why miss st lost 2-3 more games after that. Dak is trash and we just gotta deal it with it this year.

Real cowboy fans will think big picture. Dak fans will think about dak. Figure out what you are fellas

Every position has been upgraded yet they are all playing like crap. Its Daks fault the lbs, DL and secondary suck? Wow.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If we had Darnold, we’d be competing for the Sb.. Dak had all day to throw in the second half... the only sack was completely his fault.

Dak has had the most time to throw out of any QB a majority of this season.. just stop
You honestly think that? Lol...

I can't

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
And if he continues to play like this, it will be a massive mistake by this franchise.

Because as he is playing right now, he's not an upper echelon QB.

Jerry would be wise to shelve the contract talk for now.
Considering the circumstances and the surroundings, he's not playing as bad as some like to suggest. He's not perfect, that must be the real issue with some fans.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ranked number 1 by PFF, including least pressured even in 2018, was ranked third at 2.8 seconds to throw when his fans were blaming the OL for all his sacks... but of course the excuse then was WRs couldn’t get open..
Yeah, I guess you conveniently missed my point that our O line would get him destroyed.

shabazz

Reaction score
Bridgewater and Allen havent lost a game. Bus drivers can win games, if they have a defense. We dont.

And I think most of us have made their peace that hes a bus driver; just don't overpay the bus driver so we can put an ALL Pro cast around the Messiah