Being real about the qb

Philmonroe

Reaction score
In fairness to Dak….he has been saddled with bottom tier QB coaches and OCs his whole career. We know JG's track record, I'm baffled that KMoore (w/o experience) is in Dak's ear now. He is set to fail and it will get worse when KMoore becomes interim HC.
Dak a pro now flip all this QB coaches bs. He has money to have the best of the best as coaches and someone mentioned yesterday Dak going to some QB guru to work out in the offseason. Stop excusing this dudes play on anyone but himself. He's in his fourth year now so those excuses don't cut it anymore.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
2 fumbles, zero running game, holding penalties, a few dropped passes etc. Let's not pretend Dak is the guy holding this team back.

He isn't Peyton Manning etc who can overcome endless mistakes but he is a good QB.
Can you read? I don't think so because I didn't say he by himself is holding this team back. Hell even in the thread you quoted I didn't say such. He's a part of it though no matter what you or anybody else says. Y'all gotta stop treating Dak like y'all's first born that nobody is allowed to critique him.

Eddie

Reaction score
He's not the problem, but he's not worth $30 mil a year. If he gets that kind of money, imagine how big our problems will really become when we can't afford to pay for half the team.

We can't pay big money for a mediocre QB.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Bruh, I’ve had enough of you’re ish. 5972 Rhode Island Drive, Woodbridge, VA. Bring your *** here and say this ish to my face. Might be the last thing you ever do.
Online faux tough guy alert. If you're so tough log off and get paid for being a tough guy instead of pump faking like you're all hype to harm someone or get harmed over Dak. Dang being a grown groupie is a harsh condition smh. The ole I put an address down when the majority of the time I know the other person is nowhere close to where I stay trick. Heck outta here with that junk Zo.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That is the most BS thing I've read. How many legit "franchise" QB's are there right now that have panned out? You have got to have a high 1rst rounder and a lot of luck to find one.
Are reading the context of what was posted regarding the franchise QB or just letting emotions get the best of y'all? It really looks like nobody is reading the whole sentence and just stopping at franchise QB.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
2 fumbles, zero running game, holding penalties, a few dropped passes etc. Let's not pretend Dak is the guy holding this team back.

He isn't Peyton Manning etc who can overcome endless mistakes but he is a good QB.

He's not asking for "good QB" money. I don't exactly understand if most of you have the thickest skulls or if you're just pretending to be dumb. But it has to stop at some point. Has to.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Every position on the roster has been upgraded with 1st round draft picks. LB, D-line twice (plus paid one), secondary has Byron Jones and a couple decent guys that were borderline 1st round. Offensive lineman def has them, rb yep good there, wr made the trade for amari.......guess what position hasn’t been touched? Yep, your beloved golden child’s position hasn’t been. Ole #4. If anybody thinks he is getting a contract without a deep playoff run (which I doubt they even go to playoffs cause eagles are better than them. Hell I doubt they win more than 7 games to be honest)......but if anybody thinks Dak Prescott has $30million a year waiting on him you should prob find another team to root for because you are clueless about where and how the cowboys are and are not spending their money.

The dude can’t throw a 12 yard out route and you think they are going to pay him? Lol. They could pay a 1st round pick that actually has arm talent, 4 years of salary for what dak wants to get paid in one year. And dak sucks!

I’m tired of hearing about this dak is a leader crap. Dak has never led a football to anything important. A week 4-5 #1 ranking before playing bama is for the tv people to sell the game. That’s why miss st lost 2-3 more games after that. Dak is trash and we just gotta deal it with it this year.

Real cowboy fans will think big picture. Dak fans will think about dak. Figure out what you are fellas
Ask most of the worst teams in the league if having a first round QB solved their problems. Maybe we can trade Dak for Rosen or Winston or ?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Dak is a 25m quarterback as he sits now. Still suffers from throwing behind or above the reciever way to often. Yesterday was just an ugly game for him accuracy wise granted the majority of them should have been caught. Still doesn't take away from the issue.

You wonder why we hardly ever throw quick slant routes?

However I still think he is good enough to carry us deep into the playoffs with the talent around him.
Don't know about the last sentence but everything else I can roll with.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
He's not the problem, but he's not worth $30 mil a year. If he gets that kind of money, imagine how big our problems will really become when we can't afford to pay for half the team.

We can't pay big money for a mediocre QB.

How was Aikman without his starting tackles, and 2 of his top wr's? Was he mediocre? Dak was getting killed on almost every dropback. And oh ya, we ran the ball 17 times on 1st down....2.9 ypc. Why aren't you complaining about the guy who got paid, Zeke.

Let Dak walk. And have fun watching Rush.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Have anybody been watching the Patriots offense lately it'll tell you how much help a quarterback needs

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The man is a winner. But it takes a team. Not a bunch of individuals. We should all be talkin about Jason Garrett not Dak Prescott

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Great bad news is he won't find any other team will give him even close to 30 million out there.....so like a bad cold, he will be back!
He might someone paid Kirk Cousins who I think is another graduate of the Alex Smith average academy so Dak might get someone to hit with the okey doke.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
How was Aikman without his starting tackles, and 2 of his top wr's? Was he mediocre? Dak was getting killed on almost every dropback. And oh ya, we ran the ball 17 times on 1st down....2.9 ypc. Why aren't you complaining about the guy who got paid, Zeke.

LOL comparing offenses of 2019 with offenses of the 90s.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He might someone paid Kirk Cousins who I think is another graduate of the Alex Smith average academy so Dak might get someone to hit with the okey doke.

Cousins at least has accuracy but always played with real @@@@ teams esp off lineman!
Wait till the Vikes come to town you might be surprised this time around about Cousins....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The NFL Draft, don't know if you heard about it but you saw Darnold out there kicking our @@@@@ guess where he came from?
Man Rush yourself back to reality and stop the crazy talk here.
Losing Dak can only benefit our offense who is at this point most anemic and sick as it can get! Field goal anyone????

khiladi

Reaction score
The problem that reared its ugly head is the same problem that decided to stay with Dak as a starter and continue to try and force fit the franchise around an average QB...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Mahomes is injured. Dak is not. Also, Chiefs lost to the Colts and Texans. We lost to the Jets.

See the problem here, Einstein?
I don't know why people like the poster you quoted come with these emotional non sense post. Now the bar is if you lose two or more games in a row you stink? Who even said or implied that? Don't get why people make themselves look stupid just to "win" an online arguement.