Belichick could be your head coach in 2025

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
If the Cowboys don't play well in 2024, and things don't look positive, what would be Bill's incentive to come to the Cowboys over other teams?
None of the others want him right now it seems

b0xZZ

Reaction score
If the Cowboys don't play well in 2024, and things don't look positive, what would be Bill's incentive to come to the Cowboys over other teams?
Define play well...

They are likely to win 10 to 12 regular season games and get curb stomped in the playoffs yet again. Will Jerry still think this team is close?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
IS ANYONE GOING TO MENTION the interviews and how dry he is lol lol

rambo2

Reaction score
It's going to be hard for Belichick to get a job anywhere.

mathew1184

Reaction score

You can pretend they have a shot this year but they don't. This is happening.

He'll be like 73 but compared to the owner he's just a snot nosed kid.

Fat Mike to Little Bill. Go and tell the others.

I thought the exact thing.

12+88=7

Reaction score
Man I hope you aren’t serious.
I am serious.

Whenever there is a name thrown out there everyone is like sign him, sign him.

After the year is done the player everyone wanted wasn't such a great deal.

I read something like 72 has been the oldest age of any head coach. George Halas, Marv Levy, and Pete Carroll. That should tell you something.

Also look at Belichick's criteria. He wanted to go to a team that didn't have a large press contingent. In other words one where the expectations were low. A team he could only win with and not fail. That's another red flag there.

Belichick just wants to break the coaching wins mark. He is not interested in building a team or having to answer to a team that is built but fails.

Very selfish, like I said, hard pass.

Plankton

Reaction score
Frankly, I'm stunned that Jones didn't roll McCarthy to bring in Belichick this year. The prospect of having a head coach become the all time winningest coach in NFL history would be the sort of thing that P.T. Jones would love to market the hell out of. Think of the media exposure and relevance. Can't believe that he didn't do it.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
See if he wants to be our D-coordinator.
Will never happen. It's like expecting Bill Walsh or Joe Gibbs to be someone's Offensive Coordinator. For several reasons..

To the OP, Bellicheck does not fit the profile of HCs the Joneses seek to hire. It's not happening until they hit rock bottom or are desperate enough to get them out of their comfort zone. We're probably many seasons, if not decade(s) away from that even being a consideration.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Sure hope not, he’s losing his fast ball and a year out of the game likely doesn’t help

Loso86

Reaction score

You can pretend they have a shot this year but they don't. This is happening.

He'll be like 73 but compared to the owner he's just a snot nosed kid.

Fat Mike to Little Bill. Go and tell the others.

No thank you, the game has passed him by