Belichick For DC

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
That would be a strange dynamic and in no way could I see that working or Bill even wanting to do that. His best bet is to take on a consulting role for a team.

Darkhound

Reaction score
Having Belichick on the team would be doing what the Houston Oilers did back then with Buddy Ryan. It would create a super awkward situation for everyone.
But hey! this is Jerry the Billionare who thinks he is a successful NLF GM we are talking about. So why not!

Staubacher

Reaction score
Hey Bill, I know you're considered one of the greatest head coaches in NFL history.. and you have 6 rings and all, but, and hear me out, we make you defensive coordinator reporting to Mike McCarthy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
He is chasing the wins record…

Captain43Crash

Reaction score