Belichick For DC

GMO415

Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
reality-back-to-reality.gif

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Hey Bill, I know you're considered one of the greatest head coaches in NFL history.. and you have 6 rings and all, but, and hear me out, we make you defensive coordinator reporting to Mike McCarthy.
Exactly

Will never happen.

Arguable GOAT HC's don't go become coordinators for the likes of anyone, let alone Mike McCarthy.

If he did, it would be super awkward. Because everyone would be waiting for Jerry to fire MM and hire Bill. Especially when the first sign of trouble comes.

And if Belichick were HC, there is no way he would allow an owner to pick his coordinators. Or, be ok with an owner having press conferences after games.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
A six time Super Bowl winning head coach accepting a defensive coordinators job on a lame duck staff at age 72?

In case you don't see the impossibility in this, how else can I explain.......
A six time Super Bowl winning head coach accepting a defensive coordinators job on a lame duck staff at age 72? :huh::huh::huh:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
Egads!
Such exuberance for a pipe dream.

Rest and a compress to the forehead, me fave lad!
A tea and scones in the morn will have you back in peak form!

Belichick would never lower himself below GM/HC.
AP21341109903966.jpg

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

As crazy as that sounds....I could almost buy into it...Only problem I see is...in a year or 2...you are right back @ looking for a replacement.

But then again....if it's the final ride for Jerry....why not go out with the best of all time? Hell from Jerry's perspective ....why not go out with a bang? Fire McCarthy....Get Belicheat his record for most wins....pissing Jimmy off in the process...lol

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Exactly

Will never happen.

Arguable GOAT HC's don't go become coordinators for the likes of anyone, let alone Mike McCarthy.

If he did, it would be super awkward. Because everyone would be waiting for Jerry to fire MM and hire Bill. Especially when the first sign of trouble comes.

And if Belichick were HC, there is no way he would allow an owner to pick his coordinators. Or, be ok with an owner having press conferences after games.
Yeah....that would be true too....Jerry would have to eat the Mike....No more air time would be like putting a tourniquet around his head

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
As long as we're indulging in fantasies maybe some of you can speak Kate Beckinsale showing up to spend the weekend at my house into existence.

Much obliged. :thumbup:

Kwyn

Reaction score

This is a fantasy. Belichik would have zero interest in this.

It’s like saying we should trade for Mahomes.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

HELL NO to Belicheat!!!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will snow in Dallas on July 4th before Bill Belichick comes here as a DC.

Blackrain

Reaction score
As crazy as that sounds....I could almost buy into it...Only problem I see is...in a year or 2...you are right back @ looking for a replacement.

But then again....if it's the final ride for Jerry....why not go out with the best of all time? Hell from Jerry's perspective ....why not go out with a bang? Fire McCarthy....Get Belicheat his record for most wins....pissing Jimmy off in the process...lol
All you guys saying this is impossible Jerry said he could get along with Bill belichick no problem a short time ago belichick has no job at this point Jerry has all the money in the world to pay him whatever he could possibly want.

All you PEOPLE TRYING TO THROW A WET BLANKET ON THIS need to understand Jerry has an amount of money that you can't even comprehend and if Bill belichick is on his BUCKET LIST. as a defensive coordinator he can afford to throw him enough money at him to suck up his pride and do the job

Jerry could provide generational wealth to belichick's great-grandchildren if it meant that much to him to go out with the winningest coach of all time what does Jerry have left money will not buy him more time but it can buy him the best coaching staff

Blackrain

Reaction score
As long as we're indulging in fantasies maybe some of you can speak Kate Beckinsale showing up to spend the weekend at my house into existence.

Much obliged. :thumbup:
If you had Jerry's money you could make it happen every weekend