Belichick For DC

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
leave the kid alone. jerry loves him and his attempt to make the team better. Jerry ain't going to do crap, but he loves guys dreaming because he's not doing crap. He loves your dreams and your support. "we dem bois"
I have to dream and hope Jerry makes the right decision, that does not mean I support him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
You have reading comprehension issues and what you wrote makes no sense.
jerry loves you, keep supporting everything he does. Jerry is laughing at you guys who are trying to fix his team. Who are you looking at in the draft, FA, or vets? Jerry wants to know so he can laugh at you. LOL

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
If he’d do it, I’m all for it. He’ll have them out in the heat of Texas Instilling some discipline to where when it comes to game time, it’s a walk in the park compared to BB’s practices.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Who thought we would get Deon or Haley?
All these naysayers will talk crap right up until they are wrong.

I am hoping it happens, though I think it probably won’t
I agree anything's possible I'm certainly not counting on it but getting belichick to coach the defense would be a very pleasant surprise.

You can't be sure where his mind set is either maybe belichick doesn't want the responsibility of being a general manager and head coach maybe he would just like to coach the defense for a while take a little break from the full load but stay in football.

Like you say everybody thinks they know exactly what's going to happen until they don't

tunahelper

Reaction score
Pick up a few pieces, including a real MLBer and this D could be the BEST in football with Belichick’s no non sense, just do you your dam job style!

Please Jerry, you’re not going to be around forever. Hire the best DC on the planet!!!!!!
Let's not stop there. Add Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells to round out the staff.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
All you guys saying this is impossible Jerry said he could get along with Bill belichick no problem a short time ago belichick has no job at this point Jerry has all the money in the world to pay him whatever he could possibly want.
one problem jerry is cheapo tight wad unwilling to spend any big money that comes from his bank, not the cap $.
Bill would cost jerry 26 million, 20 for bill (a year) and 6 mil to pay off mike, and jerry is just too much of a tightwad.

LysleE

Reaction score
There is absolutely no way a HC as accomplished as BB could work for Jerry in any capacity and be second-guessed and undermined. BB had the benefit of a great owner who was content to let BB run the show…not so in Dallas.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
There is absolutely no way a HC as accomplished as BB could work for Jerry in any capacity and be second-guessed and undermined. BB had the benefit of a great owner who was content to let BB run the show…not so in Dallas.
Accomplished only with Brady

triplets_93

Reaction score

That would be fantabulous !!! But that's a pipe dream...

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Accomplished only with Brady
Brady did not play defense last time I checked and those Patriot SB teams were monsters on defense.

Say what you want about Bilicheck, but the guy knows how to coach defense.............not his fault he had expansion level talent on the defense the last couple of years in New England.