Bell Dirty Tackle?

mooseman

Reaction score
Sour grapes by Eagles fans. There is no rule that says you can't bring down a ball carrier by his arm.
Not ,yet.. But there will be...
Cause u know ... Cowboys something, something. League office,Jerry .. blah, blah.Competative advantage.
It's always another rule because the Cowboys did something..

mcmvp

Reaction score
They aren't.

It's just one random weirdo.

Nobody...anywhere...is complaining about it. This is some dork blogger or something.
I’ve seen a couple eagles fans complain about it, but not many.

There are fans that complain about dirty hits, or unfair officiating, in every fanbase…(some fanbases do have more than others, however)

Kingofholland

Reaction score
That was just a get your hand out of my face tackle and you better not try it again.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I only wish he beat him with his own arm, but "rules."

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score

There are fans that complain about dirty hits, or unfair officiating, in every fanbase…(some fanbases do have more than others, however)
Nah it’s the prevalent view of your fan base which is odd since you’re all here.

Pretty intentional grab of the wrist, pressure to elbow and twist. Hopefully the dude is suspended.

Need to get this off my chest: I'm sick and tired of these dirty hits on Dallas Goedert, he took one from WAS last year and now another dirty move by that Cowboys DB, grabbing his arm twisting it backward in an attempt to hurt him someway, his $&) should be fined heavily for that $@@7

It was definitely intentional.. He grabbed his arm and literally rolled his hips like a sambo throw and forced dallas to the ground while slamming his arm under his body..

Seems, because it was. Clamping on the arm, fine. Gotta make that tackle. It was the double handed extend and twist in an unnatural direction along with the contact that caused the fracture. He is extremely lucky it didn’t shred soft tissue in his elbow or tear his shoulder. Dirty f play.

Nothing “unlucky” about that play. It was dirty. That maneuver was the equivalent of grabbing hold of a face mask and yanking down with all his weight.

Bunch of soft insecure clowns which is why they have descended on this place

mcmvp

Reaction score
Nah it’s the prevalent view of your fan base which is odd since you’re all here.

Pretty intentional grab of the wrist, pressure to elbow and twist. Hopefully the dude is suspended.

Need to get this off my chest: I'm sick and tired of these dirty hits on Dallas Goedert, he took one from WAS last year and now another dirty move by that Cowboys DB, grabbing his arm twisting it backward in an attempt to hurt him someway, his $&) should be fined heavily for that $@@7

It was definitely intentional.. He grabbed his arm and literally rolled his hips like a sambo throw and forced dallas to the ground while slamming his arm under his body..

Seems, because it was. Clamping on the arm, fine. Gotta make that tackle. It was the double handed extend and twist in an unnatural direction along with the contact that caused the fracture. He is extremely lucky it didn’t shred soft tissue in his elbow or tear his shoulder. Dirty f play.

Nothing “unlucky” about that play. It was dirty. That maneuver was the equivalent of grabbing hold of a face mask and yanking down with all his weight.

Bunch of soft insecure clowns which is why they have descended on this place
I don’t want to rain on your parade, but your post is not accurate. Sure we have whiners… Like I said, every fan base does..

I’m not here to change your mind… I already know you are too delusional to believe otherwise.. Cowboys are best, and every other fan base is wrong. Sound base of logic you have there. Carry-on…

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I don’t want to rain on your parade, but your post is not accurate. Sure we have whiners… Like I said, every fan base does..

I’m not here to change your mind… I already know you are too delusional to believe otherwise.. Cowboys are best, and every other fan base is wrong. Sound base of logic you have there. Carry-on…
You can’t judge my logic based off your ridiculous strawmen. Those are comments from Eagles fans. Just because i embarrassed you for predicting that the Giants would beat Dallas doesn’t mean I’m delusional, I just strive for accuracy and your prediction was baseless and wrong. I’m glad it offended you and I strongly suggest you take your offended self to more friendly confines instead of spending all your time trolling here

mcmvp

Reaction score
I’m glad it offended you and I strongly suggest you take your offended self to more friendly confines instead of spending all your time trolling here
I'm willing to bet there's a fair share of your own fanbase that feels you are too high on your horse, and don't consider me a troll just because I'm a fan of another team. Those would be in the objective section of your fanbase (and no...believe it or not, not every poster that says something somewhat positive about the Eagles, while expressing their own frustration about how things are done within their team, is an Eagles fan). Not sure I've ever come across a more insecure poster. Your own name gives you away. If I knew you better (and cared), I'd suggest you just grow a pair and scroll past the things that upset you. Please pardon me if I don't take your suggestion

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet there's a fair share of your own fanbase that feels you are too high on your horse, and don't consider me a troll just because I'm a fan of another team. Those would be in the objective section of your fanbase (and no...believe it or not, not every poster that says something somewhat positive about the Eagles, while expressing their own frustration about how things are done within their team, is an Eagles fan). Not sure I've ever come across a more insecure poster. Your own name gives you away. If I knew you better (and cared), I'd suggest you just grow a pair and scroll past the things that upset you. Please pardon me if I don't take your suggestion
Yes if only there was some way to measure our relative acceptance by the fan base. Like some way to calculate their posts. Oh wait there is? And we’re not close and your view was wrong? Just like your prediction was wrong? And that somehow means me a Cowboys fan on a Cowboys board is insecure, but you the Eagles troll is not?

When your mere presence here is all the evidence anyone would need to know that you’re so insecure you have to join a rivals board to stand up for your precious Eagles.

I’m sure there are some people who don’t consider you a troll. The thumbnail is small and we skew older so some probably assume you’re just a run of the mill Nancy instead of the concern troll who spent all offseason telling us the Giants had passed us up and is here to admit he was wrong, no, acknowledge his ignorance, no, act like the people who called him out are at fault, bingo.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Well yeah....if you have a group of millions your drawing from...there will be a handful that think it's dirty....but there will also be a handful that think Roger Godell is an alien.

But for all intents and purposes....nobody is even saying that

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

I'm surprised you think it was a dirty play.

I think it wasn't. Oh well!

Giants here we come!

mcmvp

Reaction score
Yes if only there was some way to measure our relative acceptance by the fan base. Like some way to calculate their posts. Oh wait there is?
LOL! You’re just like my daughter (10 years ago)…thanks for the input, Risen

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
LOL! You’re just like my daughter (10 years ago)…thanks for the input, Risen
Like most ten year olds she likely doesn’t have a firm grasp on reality. Just like her old man. Otherwise me proving you wrong here, just like I proved you wrong about your Giants predictions, wouldn’t bother you so much.

Here’s the scorecard:

You: Giants Second in division. Giants likely to split with Dallas. Reality says you’re wrong.

You: No Eagles fans are saying this was a dirty play. Reality, tons of Eagles fans whining about that arm bar takedown.

You: The Eagles troll is more acceptable here than me. Reality: Not even close.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
It's supposed to be a foul. You can't punch someone in the facemask as a means of stiff-arming. A stiff-arm is perfectly legal as long as the ball carrier doesn't deliver a blow with his open/closed hand when using the stiff arm and doesn't grasp the defender's facemask.
You can’t grab the face mask. You 100% can deliver a blow with an open hand. *** do you think is going to happen if a RB just stuck their arm out without any force?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the tackle. You get the guy on the ground however you can especially when the ball carrier has about 50# on you. It’s football, S happens.

This is the only place I’ve seen anyone talking about it being dirty. I listen to Philly sports talk for a couple hours a day and literally haven’t heard one caller or host talk about the hit.