Twitter: Ben DiNucci Tweets 10/29

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Two starters went down in '06 and our third, (Dak) took us to the playoffs. I hope the Nooch does the something this year.

stiletto

Reaction score
Two starters went down in '06 and our third, (Dak) took us to the playoffs. I hope the Nooch does the something this year.

There's just no chance with this Defense and O-line. At least in 16 (not 06 LOL) the defense was a bit better than mediocre and the OLine was probably the best in the league. It's not even close to the same situation this time. It could get really ugly for Nooch. I feel bad for him. A fumblitis Zeke, a make-shift O-line, horrid defense... sheesh.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Since I'm seeing a lot of Ben DiNucci love on the board today (and hate, sometimes our fans are the worst), I thought I'd start a thread with some of the tweets from today. Some interesting things being said.

Let's start with Gallup. Looks like the kid has the arm strength.

.. and according to Jaylon, he has moxy like Romo. And that he has fire in his eyes. "We believe in our brother".

Zeke says Nooch has some s**** to him, whatever that means.

Dak says don't overthink it. Football is football.

If anyone has video of the DiNucci press conference, please post in this thread!

I can't even cap, I like Dak more after the injury. Zeke say that boi got some **** to him :muttley:
Let's go Nooch!!!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I'm happy to be able to share this moment with you guys. In twenty years, while watching his HOF induction, I will reflect fondly on these times and you guys.

20 years? Well the Nooch is playing until he’s 57 so it’ll be a bit longer than that.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since I'm seeing a lot of Ben DiNucci love on the board today (and hate, sometimes our fans are the worst), I thought I'd start a thread with some of the tweets from today. Some interesting things being said.

Let's start with Gallup. Looks like the kid has the arm strength.

.. and according to Jaylon, he has moxy like Romo. And that he has fire in his eyes. "We believe in our brother".

Zeke says Nooch has some s**** to him, whatever that means.

Dak says don't overthink it. Football is football.

If anyone has video of the DiNucci press conference, please post in this thread!

Nooch!