Twitter: Ben DiNucci Tweets 10/29

Williamsboys

Reaction score
You know what I'm not seeing as far as the comments go on this thread?? How's about handing the ball to our multi millionaire running back EE every so often, that would make the rookies job alot easier .

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know what I'm not seeing as far as the comments go on this thread?? How's about handing the ball to our multi millionaire running back EE every so often, that would make the rookies job alot easier .
Perhaps, not until we're ahead by a comfortable margin.

Zman5

Reaction score
I didn't know this but in the video, they mention Fat Mike's brother was his basketball coach in middle school.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I'd imagine Schwartz will be sending all sorts of blitzes and looks at the kid, so, Nooch just needs to trust his reads, trust his receivers and let it rip. Don't hold on too the ball too long or think too much.

Schwartz is not a blitzer though. He wants the front to get home while hiding coverages in the secondary.

Against a guy like Dinucci though you may be right. They may just line guys right up in the A gap have 7 on the line of scrimmage and let him guess which ones are bailing and which ones are coming.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd imagine Schwartz will be sending all sorts of blitzes and looks at the kid, so, Nooch just needs to trust his reads, trust his receivers and let it rip. Don't hold on too the ball too long or think too much.

Schwartz doesn't like to blitz. They are historically one of the lowest teams by blitz percentage. And against this OL, they may not even need to blitz to bring constant pressure on him. More than likely they will rush four and then throw a variety of looks at him with the back seven.

ghst187

Reaction score
The Nooch next Romo?
QB controversy? Does Dak get his job back?

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
The Eagles will manage to make him look like and HOF’er. That’s what the D does, slows down good QB’s and gets lit up by unknowns and rookies.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This kid is going to tear it up! Oh, yeah...after the game I mean.

After he gets checked by the doctors, he's going to his locker, getting out the playbook and tear it to pieces, thinking to himself, "Oh, hell no...I want out of here, I ain't playing with these losers!"
:lmao:

32BellyOption

Reaction score
He could be the next coming of Joe Montana and it wouldn’t matter playing behind the worst offensive line in the league and with ole butterfingers in the backfield. This game gets ugly early which means I’m in bed early and refreshed on Monday.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Feetsball is the debil..1 in 10 shot. would be super cool.

tenor.gif

Last edited: