Bengals/Raiders WC Game

Mr_437

Reaction score
Joe Burrow is an accurate QB...he's gonna be tough to beat in a few years barring injuries or poor GMing.

Silly

Reaction score
I was just curious. In the first Quarter there was a TD pass where the wr dropped the ball as he was being tackled and the play was ruled a TD.

Then in 3rd the Raiders WR had the ball punched out and they ruled no catch becuase he didn't make a football move.

My question is, why in the endzone do you not need to make a football move to complete a catch?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Raiders got screwed. The NFL knows it, that's why they said they would not make a comment on the bad until after they made sure CIN won.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If we get a 110 QB rating, 2 TDs and 0 turnovers from Dak tomorrow, I like our chances

Mr_437

Reaction score
Next up...Josh Allen n Mac Jones in Buffalo, yes sir. Big Bro Diggs n Cole Beasely bout to put on a show.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Joe Burrow is an accurate QB...he's gonna be tough to beat in a few years barring injuries or poor GMing.
They need line help.
Most sacks in the league

Everything else is in place on offense!

starfan1

Reaction score
It helps being persistent with it. It's a battle of attrition. Let your big boys wear down their big boys and each hole tends to get bigger and bigger. Especially if you have a back that makes defenders pay each time they tackle him.
I agree being persistent with it if your gaining yards . You don’t abandon run not saying that but when your blocking is so pathetic that you can’t pick up first downs then you have to figure out a way to move the ball or you lose

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Imagine the agony of defeat from losing a hard fought playoff game, then having to go "home" to Las Vegas. :laugh: