Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't know if anybody has thrown up Adam Ant yet but:

Adam Ant - Goddy Two Shoes

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That was actually one of my examples of what wasn't good about the 80's. lol

Still the 80s thou RW. I can remember showing up at dances and people dressing like Adam Ant. I mean, that wasn't really my thing but it was a thing for sure.

Last edited:

cowboyec

Reaction score
my #1 is still Don't Stop Believin'-Journey

actually...The Elvis Medley would be my #1...but in the spirit of the thread...Journey's hit from that GREAT Escape album.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's okay, it's still a good song. lol

If you like those types of sounds, this is a good one. She crescendos at about 4:15

Doesn't ruin the song for me. Its actually very well placed. Found out about it in a rolling stone article around 1999- 2000. They actually interviewd the woman he did it wit. Its during the guitar interlude. Next time you hear listen closely. You will hear a womans moans

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Doesn't ruin the song for me. Its actually very well placed. Found out about it in a rolling stone article around 1999- 2000. They actually interviewd the woman he did it wit. Its during the guitar interlude. Next time you hear listen closely. You will hear a womans moans
Oh I hear it every time. I thought it was written into the song though, and didn't realize it was from an actual "encounter".