Reaction score
Wow !

" Ooooh, you're so Cooool , Brewster ! "

1d00978cbb3fca547179946ffc7a3e67.jpg
‘Ummm - ummm - ummm … dinner… is in… the oven.’

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Tim Burtons 2012 hommage to the spooky 1960’s soap opera ‘Dark Shadows’. Chloe Grace Moretz, Michelle Pfeiffer, Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green and Johnny Depp as Collins-family patriarch and vampire… from the American Revolutionary Era. Set in 1972. Burton movies are fun if they are anything.

Oh… and Alice Cooper.

Last edited:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
From Dusk till Dawn. Loved that movie as a teen, the ultra cool George Clooney, the kinda hot Juliette Lewis (in that movie at least), the Salma Hayek scene... And yes, it's a vampire movie... at least the second part lol.

I don't like vampire (or any monster) movies at all and I don't get the appeal for them. But this movie starts as a crime thriller / road movie and once you even get to see a vampire you're so far into it, that you wanna see it to the end. I had the pleasure of watching it unspoilered, so what a surprise that was lol.

I kinda like Vampires from John Carpenter too, was my first DVD ever. It also had that south western kind of setting. Maybe that's why I like these two.

Big_D

Reaction score

Dampyr.. vampire movie coming to Netflix this week. Friedis from Vikings Valhalla as a vampire, that’s worth checking out!