Best HC since JJ and we don't appreciate him

CCBoy

Reaction score
You have to realize most of these people don't know the role of a head coach. They just think they stand on the sideline and try to find the clock. They don't realize he has to create the practice schedule, the drills, the training, meetings, etc. You will never convince these people because they go by talking points. Everyone repeats what they heard on tv or someone else.
Lol, they were trained by a clap-on ... clap-off.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
WOULD Have really? you know this how like 100% lmao

this eastern yankee tool ran away like a little primidone

he QUIT

hes a QUITTER ill never forgive that EX NY piece of trash for quitting on us in the middle of putting this back together.,.hes done that everywhere hes been

hes the TO of coaches..

hes dead to me
That’s what they hate about him in New England also quitting

eromeopolk

Reaction score
MM is the best HC we've had since JJ and that's including Parcels that was just collecting a paycheck......I don't get the hate! All coaches make bad calls from time to time. But he has our team ready to play every week. I appreciate MM and think he is doing a great job.
Parcells "just collecting a paycheck" lets me know this was just Arlington Jonesboys fan click bait.

Parcells completely rebuild a three-peat 5-11 team. He rebuilt the defense with one draft changing to 3-4, made Quincy Carter the only playoff QB since Aikman, stashed away Tony Romo for the future, and draft the last DT Pro Bowler in Jason Hatcher before he was ran out of Jerry's World.

Parcells' team was a bobbled snap from a Super Bowl trip (see Rex Grossman that year), and that roster he left was pimped by both Son of A Bum and the Redhead Clapper that could not get them to a NFC Championship game.

The big blue M&M has not done anything but get the Cowboys the worst defense in Cowboy History, get out of his basement with a lie fooling Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, and neither Brett Farve or Aaron Rodgers had glowing recommendations of him as a HC.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Parcells "just collecting a paycheck" lets me know this was just Arlington Jonesboys fan click bait.

Parcells completely rebuild a three-peat 5-11 team. He rebuilt the defense with one draft changing to 3-4, made Quincy Carter the only playoff QB since Aikman, stashed away Tony Romo for the future, and draft the last DT Pro Bowler in Jason Hatcher before he was ran out of Jerry's World.

Parcells' team was a bobbled snap from a Super Bowl trip (see Rex Grossman that year), and that roster he left was pimped by both Son of A Bum and the Redhead Clapper that could not get them to a NFC Championship game.

The big blue M&M has not done anything but get the Cowboys the worst defense in Cowboy History, get out of his basement with a lie fooling Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, and neither Brett Farve or Aaron Rodgers had glowing recommendations of him as a HC.
You're wrong...Parcells was a shell of himself, do you think k he would have let Bryant throw a towel in His face when he was at NY?

tunahelper

Reaction score
Lol!! Quincy was a pretty good QB before his drug and alcohol issues.. BP was just collecting a paycheck, I lost ALL respect for him when he let Antonio Bryant throw a towel in his face.....

Quincy may have developed into a mediocre QB in time, but if tou paid attention to his timw in Dallas he was not prettu good. That is why he was called a bus driver.

Parcells taught JJ and company how to run an organization. He showed them how to draft for talent and utilize a philosophy to scout for your system. These things carried over as well to this day. Also let's not forget the drafts he had while in Dallas. MM has a long ways to go before he can shine BP's shoes.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to have an awesome fan-made highlights video of Quincy Carter throwing bombs. The guy had a cannon arm on him. He definitely had some talent, just didn't have the head.
I know Quincy and have met with him a few times....he's a good guy with a good head for the game. . Unfortunately, he had some demons that got the best of him...we're still Facebook friends and he works with a friends son.....seems to be doing well

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Quincy may have developed into a mediocre QB in time, but if tou paid attention to his timw in Dallas he was not prettu good. That is why he was called a bus driver.

Parcells taught JJ and company how to run an organization. He showed them how to draft for talent and utilize a philosophy to scout for your system. These things carried over as well to this day. Also let's not forget the drafts he had while in Dallas. MM has a long ways to go before he can shine BP's shoes.
Whatever, you are clueless....

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I know Quincy and have met with him a few times....he's a good guy with a good head for the game. . Unfortunately, he had some demons that got the best of him...we're still Facebook friends and he works with a friends son.....seems to be doing well
Good to hear. We all make mistakes in life and grow from them.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score

Parcells was terrible at drafting. He basically let his personal affiliation with the Giants affect his ability to coach. Drafting Carpenter as LB in the first round was dumb. Also, trading out of the first round when Steven Jackson, best running back in the draft was a dumb move.

He also wanted to draft Marcus Spears first over Demarcus Ware. Luckily, Jerry stepped in and took him. Otherwise I can see D. Ware playing for another team.

Parcells was good with getting the Cowboys house in order. But when it came to acquire talent and drafting players, he was terrible. The Cowboys was nothing more than Parcell's rehashed Giants team.

Heck, he even forced Mike Zimmer to run a 3-4 defense and scaled down Sean Peyton's playbook.

At least McCarthy let's his assistants doing the dirty work. While Parcells forced his assistants to do it his way.

Thus I think McCarthy is a better coach than Parcells.

tunahelper

Reaction score
He still threw a towel in his face with no repercussions.....what a wimp

You claim Quincy Carter was pretty good. Really? Why didn't Quincy light up Canadian league or stay in the NFL? Because he sucked!

Just for reference: Parcells went 10-6 with a QB throwing 17 TDs & 21 interceptions.

BTW- catch what Darren Woodson thinks of BP.