Twitter: Best offense in the NFL?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put Dak and Jaylon together and you'll get one good ankle.

Still good enough to be a top offense and an average defense. Which will be good enough to win the division and go deep in the playoffs.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
amazing how they got better when the other team wasn't already in the red zone when the defense had to take the field.
defense sucked. no matter where they started....and I thought defenses job was to make stops...but I guess the offense had to average 8 minutes per drive and trip the defensive players from the sidelines. maybe Martin should have played DT and Cooper play CB....

I find it amusing you defend the defense when they were historically bad.....HISTORICALLY BAD... but go ahead, tie your self to the defensive anchor...its safer for you ;)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
defense sucked. no matter where they started....and I thought defenses job was to make stops...but I guess the offense had to average 8 minutes per drive and trip the defensive players from the sidelines. maybe Martin should have played DT and Cooper play CB....

I find it amusing you defend the defense when they were historically bad.....HISTORICALLY BAD... but go ahead, tie your self to the defensive anchor...its safer for you ;)
Defense was thrown to the wolves. When they weren't put in a bad spot, they started giving the offense the ball in the red zone.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
because that is what the thread is about.
I know, and my point is you dont' need to be the best offense in the league...being top 10 is good, being top 5 is more than enough...... with that said, better play calling would be great, then utilizing better combinations in the various formations to create mismatches. hopefully Moore has grown over the past two years as he was learning on the job. there is no denying how important of an factor is an OC to a team's offensive success. for us to expect to have a dominant offense with Moore the past couple of years was illogical at best. I am even concerned for this year, given he has only been at the job for 3 years and feels like sometimes he is playing madden football....no pun intended.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Defense was thrown to the wolves. When they weren't put in a bad spot, they started giving the offense the ball in the red zone.
3 of the fumbles were in Dallas territory in first 5 games....so what kind of defense is this that folded like a cheap chair at first sign of adversity...and are you really defending this defense? really. youa re defending the "defense"?.

they were historically bad 37+ points per game. highest yards per game in first 5 games ever in the NFL. if as you said there were oh sooooo many turnovers in our end, why were they the worst in yards per game...and the three fumbles in dallas territory accouiting for 21 points.... at 37 pts per games, that's total of 185 pts. ...then how do you account for 33 pts per game they gave up otherwise!!!...that's historically bad too. that would be the worst in the NFL....the WORST

and it didn't really get any better until they played against 3 teams that had their back up QBs and tons of injuries...and even then they were average....otherwise that defense got owned....how do you give up 300 yards rushing in a game...that's so hard to do...how do you give up 300 yards rushing to Baltimore?

yeah, go ahead tie yourself to the defensive anchor...its going to save you

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Come on people. Set your sights high. How about best offense in NFL history.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
3 of the fumbles were in Dallas territory in first 5 games....so what kind of defense is this that folded like a cheap chair at first sign of adversity...and are you really defending this defense? really. youa re defending the "defense"?.

they were historically bad 37+ points per game. highest yards per game in first 5 games ever in the NFL. if as you said there were oh sooooo many turnovers in our end, why were they the worst in yards per game...and the three fumbles in dallas territory accouiting for 21 points.... at 37 pts per games, that's total of 185 pts. ...then how do you account for 33 pts per game they gave up otherwise!!!...that's historically bad too. that would be the worst in the NFL....the WORST

and it didn't really get any better until they played against 3 teams that had their back up QBs and tons of injuries...and even then they were average....otherwise that defense got owned....how do you give up 300 yards rushing in a game...that's so hard to do...how do you give up 300 yards rushing to Baltimore?

yeah, go ahead tie yourself to the defensive anchor...its going to save you
Offense was gassing them. When the offense quit being inept, the defense improved.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Offense was gassing them. When the offense quit being inept, the defense improved.
Dallas offensive TOP was 28:21....which means the defense was 31:39....difference of a 2 minutes...that's for the entire game..

so this defense was in sad sad physical shape if they got gassed because of 2 minutes of time....

and what was their excuse early in the games not being able to get off the field?

seriously...how do you make up bullshiet as easily as you do....being a bullshieter is a skill...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Basing anything on last years offense, given 9 different OL combinations that including both OT gone and down to our 3rd string OT. a total of 4 QB forced to play in Dak, Dalton, DiNucci and Gilbert. Is a waste of time. It is very obvious if an offense is dealing with that magnitude of injuries you will not play to the level they are capable of when relatively healthy.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Let's just be consistent with what we are saying.

I agree.

It is not necessary to lead the league in passing to lead the league’s top offense... as Dak had proven in 2019. Matt Stafford has a team and more importantly an offensive system that blows away anything he had in Detroit. On the flip side, Stafford is easily the best QB McVay has ever had, more so than when he and Cousins had the third ranked offense in WAS or Goff and he were 1st and 2nd in scoring back to back years

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:lmao2: Even telling you idiots beforehand and you still can’t grasp the concept. Thankfully you’re not a detective.
you are losing it.....

I am feeding a troll and he follows like a mice to cheese.... and he laughs... too funny....the simple minds on this board

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
you are losing it.....

I am feeding a troll and he follows like a mice to cheese.... and he laughs... too funny....the simple minds on this board
You’re going to have a stroke soon. You hate haters and you hate the fact I don’t mind being a hater. You can lie all you want. You’ve been great at that over the years.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
no they weren't that doesnt count , ranking are year end rankings not small sample sizes..lets get off that..they started hot 2019 finished 3-5 and couldn't move the ball or score consistently the last 8

so lets remember it was 4.5 games not 16..when you paly 16 then get your ranking.,this year its 17..

its never how you art and always how you finish..
The were the #1 offense last year up until Dak got injured. That’s a fact. They were also the #1 offense in 2019. That’s also a fact Jack.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You’re going to have a stroke soon. You hate haters and you hate the fact I don’t mind being a hater. You can lie all you want. You’ve been great at that over the years.
I have had 14 strokes and survived. so no worries there.

hate is such a strong word....and on the contrary I love the fact you are a hater...and I am flattered you have followed me for past several years....its an honor to have a stalker