Better backup QB option, Romo or Sanchez

Gabe

Reaction score
Let's face the facts. Sanchez has twice as many playoff wins as Romo. He is also much younger, less likely to get injured, and is not way over the hill.

During the actual games, you can see Sanchez taking a very active roll in helping coach Dak, while I have seen ZERO of this from Romo. We have to think about the future and I think one is head and shoulders better than the other both in terms of postseason success and attitude.

In addition, let's think about the cap space and which is a better fit overall.

Any thoughts?

ghst187

Reaction score
I'd rather have any empty roster spot vs having dirty Sanchez. I've always thought he was terrible and any hope in him was unfounded and misguided. Denver dropped him and all his playoff wins for two rookie QBs which should be telling to any other potential suitors. I think he was a panic signing when Moore went down.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Let's face the facts. Sanchez has twice as many playoff wins as Romo. He is also much younger, less likely to get injured, and is not way over the hill.

During the actual games, you can see Sanchez taking a very active roll in helping coach Dak, while I have seen ZERO of this from Romo. We have to think about the future and I think one is head and shoulders better than the other both in terms of postseason success and attitude.

Any thoughts?

You've won!!

The absolute worst thought in sports history. Hell, maybe world history.

superonyx

Reaction score
Better backup Romo or Samchez? Romo or Sanchez?

How about Prescott?

NickZepp

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked to see Sanchez get cut as soon as Romo is activated.

superonyx

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Here comes a butt fumble gif.

Gabe

Reaction score
Instead of name calling, personal attacks, and requests to delete thread. Let's talk about some facts.

Let's start with Sanchez having twice as many playoffs wins as Romo. Anyone care to give their thought?

Sanchez is a Cowboy too last time I checked.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
When healthy:

Romo
Prescott
Sanchez

When not healthy

Prescott
Sanchez

If Prescott was to get the starting gig:

Prescott
Romo
Sanchez

If Prescott had shown little to nothing and Romo was healthy:

Romo
Sanchez
Prescott

black label

Reaction score

Any thoughts?
Ronald-McDonald.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't know why. As soon as Romo is hurt we'll need a third QB again.

Yes, if Romo gets hurt again we will need Sanchez. No doubt, PA.

But is this thread the thread to have this discussion? We're lending a voice to an outright attention monger'er.

Sanchez better than Romo. GTHO

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Yes, if Romo gets hurt again we will need Sanchez. No doubt, PA.

But is this thread the thread to have this discussion? We're lending a voice to an outright attention monger'er.

Sanchez better than Romo. GTHO
Sanchez isn't better than my dog.