Better backup QB option, Romo or Sanchez

haleyrules

Reaction score
Lol!!! That would be interesting. Heath, starting kicker and QB. A throw back to the 40s and 50s NFL!

Morning, Haley!!! :)
Howdy Trouty...This kind of thread always makes me smile. That Gabe is such a naughty boy. Its like kicking a hornets nets!!

waving monkey

Reaction score
Instead of name calling, personal attacks, and requests to delete thread. Let's talk about some facts.

Let's start with Sanchez having twice as many playoffs wins as Romo. Anyone care to give their thought?

Sanchez is a Cowboy too last time I checked.
embrace the shame Gabe I've had to.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I will never take anything Gabe posts seriously ever again.

The best part? No Regerts

Not even 1 letter... :muttley:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ronald-McDonald.jpg
Not a good time to reveal your clown affections...

haleyrules

Reaction score
I chuckled, too, Haley.

I'm sure the OP did, too, as he hit "submit thread"
Mark is sericeable for the Cowboys. He is a laughing stock and it sort of hurts he is in Dallas but truthfully, he could fill in for a game or two and do a decent job. Thats why he is here. Tell you what he is better than Moore.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I chuckled, too, Haley.

I'm sure the OP did, too, as he hit "submit thread"

Trouty, I wish I could agree, but sadly I can not. When he hit submit he really believed it, and was looking for confirmation.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Mark is sericeable for the Cowboys. He is a laughing stock and it sort of hurts he is in Dallas but truthfully, he could fill in for a game or two and do a decent job. Thats why he is here. Tell you what he is better than Moore.

I completely agree, Haley. I like him as a back up to either Romo and Dak. We could have done much worse.

They key (like you pointed out, my friend) is that he doesn't start more than a game or two. He's had his moments, for sure. We could have done much worse for a 3QB.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Trouty, I wish I could agree, but sadly I can not. When he hit submit he really believed it, and was looking for confirmation.

Well, so far no one has, Star. :)

Dak and Romo supporters (or in my case, a supporter of both) alike, are finding this thread frivolous.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I completely agree, Haley. I like him as a back up to either Romo and Dak. We could have done much worse.

They key (like you pointed out, my friend) is that he doesn't start more than a game or two. He's had his moments, for sure. We could have done much worse for a 3QB.
I'd have more faith in Sanchez if he would have put up a better fight in Denver. They just about handed him the job and he blew it. If he played like he did a few years ago he'd be a great backup.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'd have more faith in Sanchez if he would have put up a better fight in Denver. They just about handed him the job and he blew it. If he played like he did a few years ago he'd be a great backup.

I harken back to his 2014 season in Philly. If we ever needed him and he could play like he did through the first 10 or so games, then we have a semi-legit backup/3QB.

But yeah, PA, he certainly doesn't instill confidence if he's getting extended playing time.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I harken back to his 2014 season in Philly. If we ever needed him and he could play like he did through the first 10 or so games, then we have a semi-legit backup/3QB.

But yeah, PA, he certainly doesn't instill confidence if he's getting extended playing time.
Mark is a short term fix to a serious problem. Picture the situation if Prescott gets injured in the next game?? Then what!

haleyrules

Reaction score
Mark is a short term fix to a serious problem. Picture the situation if Prescott gets injured in the next game?? Then what!
With the Cowboy line and the Running game..A QB like Sanchez would be very safe and could manage a game or two. It has always been his under pressure decisions that have make him look bad.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Instead of name calling, personal attacks, and requests to delete thread. Let's talk about some facts.

Let's start with Sanchez having twice as many playoffs wins as Romo. Anyone care to give their thought?

Sanchez is a Cowboy too last time I checked.

Why don't we sign Trent Dilfer? He's won a Super Bowl.