Better backup QB option, Romo or Sanchez

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yes, if Romo gets hurt again we will need Sanchez. No doubt, PA.

But is this thread the thread to have this discussion? We're lending a voice to an outright attention monger'er.

Sanchez better than Romo. GTHO

Best early morning laugh I've had in a longtime

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
It's obvious this is an alt of a regular poster who lost his/her meds and has finally lost the battle with the dumb side of their brain.

Or someone just trolling for attention.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Instead of name calling, personal attacks, and requests to delete thread. Let's talk about some facts.

Let's start with Sanchez having twice as many playoffs wins as Romo. Anyone care to give their thought?

Sanchez is a Cowboy too last time I checked.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok
Let's face the facts. Sanchez has twice as many playoff wins as Romo. He is also much younger, less likely to get injured, and is not way over the hill.

During the actual games, you can see Sanchez taking a very active roll in helping coach Dak, while I have seen ZERO of this from Romo. We have to think about the future and I think one is head and shoulders better than the other both in terms of postseason success and attitude.

In addition, let's think about the cap space and which is a better fit overall.

Any thoughts?
Ok I get your love for Dak, I think he is great as well. But this thread crosses the line into obvious trolling.
internet-troll.jpeg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Come again?

It was a compliment.

You've been critical of Romo (while also complimenting his past accomplishments) but have been an ardent supporter of Dak never giving up his reigns.

So your Cpt. Picard facepalm resonated for me, as even you are showing distaste to the op's idiotic post.

Hence my reply to your emoji. We good? :)

Or not. Maybe I read your response wrong...

haleyrules

Reaction score
If the Cowboys employed a WET RAG as back up it would be better than Mark and a lot cheaper.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Personally, I would like to see Heath start at QB....Against say Minnesota...Think of the comic relief!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Personally, I would like to see Heath start at QB....Against say Minnesota...Think of the comic relief!!

Lol!!! That would be interesting. Heath, starting kicker and QB. A throw back to the 40s and 50s NFL!

Morning, Haley!!! :)