Better backup QB option, Romo or Sanchez

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
post_37094_Tom_Cruise_WHAT_gif_Oblivion_I_w_Dog.gif

Grossly underrated movie.

windjc

Reaction score
Let's face the facts. Sanchez has twice as many playoff wins as Romo. He is also much younger, less likely to get injured, and is not way over the hill.

During the actual games, you can see Sanchez taking a very active roll in helping coach Dak, while I have seen ZERO of this from Romo. We have to think about the future and I think one is head and shoulders better than the other both in terms of postseason success and attitude.

In addition, let's think about the cap space and which is a better fit overall.

Any thoughts?

Yeah my thought is that your post isn't about the Cowboys but about your need for attention.

Are you happy with the attention you got?

Proof

Reaction score
Instead of name calling, personal attacks, and requests to delete thread. Let's talk about some facts.

Let's start with Sanchez having twice as many playoffs wins as Romo. Anyone care to give their thought?

Sanchez is a Cowboy too last time I checked.

He's also been cut what 3 times as many times as romo? Well I guess infinitely more times but you don't strike me as someone who cares about being correct.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The better backup option this year (and maybe next) is...
Prescott

DFWJC

Reaction score
LOL did Romo steal OP's girlfriend back in the day or something?

This is either poor trolling, or OP has a bizarre grudge/obsession with Tony Romo. Just look at his post history! LOL
It's crossed my mind.
But saying they ever could share same girl would be giving him way too much credit.

Proximo

Reaction score
Well, I must say I'm delighted to see that this garbage was whisked away to the Rant Zone. Kudos to whichever mod made that move.

OP hasn't really been back much to defend this topic...further proving it as a troll thread.