'Better Call Saul' - Season 2

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I'm down. Hopefully the build up is almost done and something happens this season lol.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Is it as good as Fargo? I never watched Breaking Bad, though I want to eventually Netflix it.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
This, Walking Dead and Vikings all come back mid Feb. I cant wait!! and then House of Cards early March.......

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Is it as good as Fargo? I never watched Breaking Bad, though I want to eventually Netflix it.

I don't think you'd get nearly as much enjoyment out of "Better Call Saul" unless you watched "Breaking Bad" first. Part of what makes "Better Call Saul" so intriguing is that everyone who watched "Breaking Bad" knew the main character as being this slimy lawyer who can talk his way out of anything. The whole first season of "Better Call Saul" is his transformation into that guy and why.

And on that note, "Breaking Bad" is just about the best TV show of all time. So, you're in for a treat if/when you decide to watch it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I don't think you'd get nearly as much enjoyment out of "Better Call Saul" unless you watched "Breaking Bad" first. Part of what makes "Better Call Saul" so intriguing is that everyone who watched "Breaking Bad" knew the main character as being this slimy lawyer who can talk his way out of anything. The whole first season of "Better Call Saul" is his transformation into that guy and why.

And on that note, "Breaking Bad" is just about the best TV show of all time. So, you're in for a treat if/when you decide to watch it.

Very true.
Breaking Bad is one of the biggest "must see" " binge" shows.

It's an excellent show.
He is great as Jimmy/Saul.

May go down as one of greatest spinoffs ever.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

Thank you to you and Fritsch. You just galvanized my decision to watch BB. Hopefully my wife gets into it like she has with the Walking Dead.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the first season. I think it'll get better season 2

I agree watch BB first or you won't know the key characters or some of the "bad guys". Tuco was in one and I bet others may be.
According to Bryan Cranston when he was interviewed by Howard Stern it's possible he make an appearance.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I liked the first season. I think it'll get better season 2

I agree watch BB first or you won't know the key characters or some of the "bad guys". Tuco was in one and I bet others may be.
According to Bryan Cranston when he was interviewed by Howard Stern it's possible he make an appearance.

While highly recommend watching BB first.... It isn't mandatory. This show can stand on its own legs.
Not a ton of referees to BB in first session and even when there are... Not a big deal.

This spinoff can play as a a stand alone show....... For now ;-)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Really looking forward to it, the show is a complete breath of fresh air.

rynochop

Reaction score
Thought last nights episode was kind of boring.. I may have just been tired and a little tipsy