Better or worse

Motorola

Reaction score
cDksfl2.gif
:yourock:

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The team is really weak at RB and DT. The LT could be a raw rookie. I'm thinking worse but maybe the Zimmer effect is significant.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Will we be a better team this year or worse?
Right now we have a worse roster and have a harder schedule.

So we should be a worse team and have a worse record.

But maybe JJ and SJ will pull one or two surprises. Like signing another 10 CFL players. Then we might be up to a championship season.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I'm really hoping Diggs is back to where he was before he got injured. Bland had a few hickups as the season wore on, but Harris should get him back on track. We all praised Diggs for his INT's his rookie season, but he has been a much better DB since then.

We've redone the LBs. I'm not sure if they'll actually be any better than what we had, but they should be.
I am not going to bank on Diggs being 100 percent to start off. We all hoped for that with Gallup, Steele and Pollard - and none of them turned out that way. So not going to expect that from the start with Diggs

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not going to bank on Diggs being 100 percent to start off. We all hoped for that with Gallup, Steele and Pollard - and none of them turned out that way. So not going to expect that from the start with Diggs
I'm hoping that Diggs' injury was early enough that he's further along with his recovery. I'm also hoping that the stories I've read about Rodgers & all the advancements they've made on how to treat it are true.