Twitter: Biadasz to Pro Bowl

Tussinman

Reaction score
Heck even Jaylon Smith made his way somehow into a pro bowl.(was it alternative replacement ?)
Jaylon was luck because there was only one starter in the conference for his position (MLB) and there was like 5 injuries for that position. He was like the 7th selection or something crazy like that (starter and backup got injured, the original 2 alternates got injured, and then 1 or 2 more players behind them turned it down before his name got called).

Biadasz if i'm not mistaken was an actual original alternate, he wasn't some way down the line pitty selection

Ken

Reaction score
Lol what?

We hear about the “poor Oline” damn near after every game
I remember waaaaaay more people bashing Biadaz and Steele than people saying that our OL has been poor this year.

Reactions: CWR

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Yep he had a good season.

We still miss Fred badly. Should have been our Kelce.
Sucks man. Losing Fred was a killer.

Eagles have had some crazy good fortune lately with their All-Pro OL playing well into their 30s at a high level. Peters it felt like played LT for them for 20 years. Now Kelce is 35 and has been among the top 2-3 OC for 10 seasons. And Lane Johnson at 32 is unquestionably the best RT in the league and probably will play another 5 years.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Interesting as Biadasz does not quite strike me a pro bowl caliber center.
I see him as decent/serviceable at best, imo.

I've seen several All 22 sessions segments where he's been rag dolled aside.
Centers a weird position because some of it is luck and it doesn't have a lot of consistency.

Steelers all decade team and 9x pro bowler Maurkice Pouncey is the perfect example of that.

If he had played his entire career in the NFC with Frederick, Jason Kelce, Ryan Kali, Alex Mack, Max Unger then Pouncey would have been lucky to make the pro bowl 3x let alone 9x

starfan1

Reaction score
We got ourselves a damn good offensive line
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...aderboard-win-rate-rankings-top-players-teams

define damn good.
zack yes but in terms of pass blocking win rate bottom of the league. In terms of run blocking its better at 7. but they were a different run blocking team once steele went down. couple that with WR receiver separation bottom bottom of the league

and an inconsistant QB. I think once again our talent gets over rated

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Best Cowboys Centers since 1985
1. Tyler Biadasz
2. Mark Stepnoski
3. Andre Gurode
4. Ray Donaldson
5a. Travis Frederick
5b. Phil Costa

Robster8989

Reaction score
I like Tyler.
Late 4th rounder who has worked hard and become a solid NFL center.
Better run blocker than pass blocker.
But a Pro Bowler?
That's a stretch for a guy who is, at best, slightly above average (and maybe just average).
This does us no favors BTW.
Come contract time, we are now dealing with a "Pro Bowl Center".
TFred was a Pro Bowl Center. Kelce is a Pro Bowl Center.
Heck, Connor Williams was much better than TB this season at C.
No offense to Tyler B, as I said I like him, but he is no Pro Bowler. Not yet at least.

Ken

Reaction score
Where are all of the people that were clamoring for Linderbaum?

I mean...i saw it like last week on this site.

Where you at?

DFWJC

Reaction score
At the time, I (and a bunch of others) did think Biadaz was a great pick at 146th in the draft.
He's not a legit Pro Bowler though

quickccc

Reaction score
Sucks man. Losing Fred was a killer.

Eagles have had some crazy good fortune lately with their All-Pro OL playing well into their 30s at a high level. Peters it felt like played LT for them for 20 years. Now Kelce is 35 and has been among the top 2-3 OC for 10 seasons. And Lane Johnson at 32 is unquestionably the best RT in the league and probably will play another 5 years.
While we'll have some here will keep hindering on the loss of Fredricks, . we had a former Cowboys and ex-2nd rd pick, that was misplaced as a LG, here,
..but has developed and transformed himself into a pro bowl caliber and one of the better centers in the NFL, in Conner Williams.

We drafted Biasasz with the committment intent that he was gonna be a long term answer for years to come, while Williams continue to struggle at LG.

conner01

Reaction score
We got ourselves a damn good offensive line
When they are all healthy. But next years a new year. Contract year for Biadasz, MCGovern likely gone, Martin a year older and Steele coming off injury
That’s the nfl, tomorrow everything can change lol

conner01

Reaction score
At the time, I (and a bunch of others) did think Biadaz was a great pick at 146th in the draft.
He's not a legit Pro Bowler though
He’s not a legit pro bowl player but he’s a solid nfl center. He’s improved each year.
The soon to be answered question is do you give him a second contract?
That’s one thing I hate about so much of the league getting in a pro bowl is it’s used by agents for more money
I wish they’d elect just the original team and instead of a flag game they’d just spend the time leading up to the SB maybe visiting different cities and interacting with fans

DFWJC

Reaction score
He’s not a legit pro bowl player but he’s a solid nfl center. He’s improved each year.
The soon to be answered question is do you give him a second contract?
That’s one thing I hate about so much of the league getting in a pro bowl is it’s used by agents for more money
I wish they’d elect just the original team and instead of a flag game they’d just spend the time leading up to the SB maybe visiting different cities and interacting with fans
Music to my ears