Twitter: Biadasz to Pro Bowl

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
As an alternate.

He officially took the next step.

Kudos for Biadasz proving the doubters wrong.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s not a legit pro bowl player but he’s a solid nfl center. He’s improved each year.
The soon to be answered question is do you give him a second contract?
That’s one thing I hate about so much of the league getting in a pro bowl is it’s used by agents for more money
I wish they’d elect just the original team and instead of a flag game they’d just spend the time leading up to the SB maybe visiting different cities and interacting with fans
Right now it's questionable but if he has an even better season next year then yes I would give him a 2nd contract.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Biadasz was by no means dominant last season but the progress he made was a story that kind of flew under the radar. Pro Bowl invites don't mean nearly as much as they used to but Biadasz making it- even as an alternate- was well deserved.

plasticman

Reaction score
All these different Pro Bowl selections.

You start off with the original selections, then yoiu replace the guys that don't want to participate.

You also have to replace the guys that can't participate because they are injured or their team is going to the Super Bowl.

Finally, you get a group that is so watered down they ought to call it the Slightly Above Average Bowl instead of the Pro Bowl.

And the greatest irony?

There is no real Pro Bowl!

They need to change the name of the selections to All-NFC and All-AFC without requiring any participation.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He has improved a lot since his rookie year but he is NOT a legit Pro Bowl caliber center.
NOW if he keeps working and improving I could see him making it for real in a few years.

Hardline

Reaction score
Now his agent gets to negociate a new contract for "pro bowl" center Tyler Biadasz.... Not good.

erod

Reaction score
The kid had a good year, and I love his positive nature. He works at his craft, and it's paying off.

stinkface

Reaction score
Curious if anyone at the Pro Bowl just gets a participation trophy since no game is actually played?

CoachD

Reaction score
Decent center not great but I will say this he never misses games due to injury.