Big 12 Champ game

Diehardblues

Reaction score
1st ever meeting for Texas/OU. Texas hasn’t been in the game since 2009 when Colt McCoy led Horns to National Champ game against Alabama.

Sooners are 8 point favorites after being upset in Red River Rivalry in October 48-45 on a last second FG after coming back 21 points in 4th qtr to tie it up.

OU still has their sight on College Playoffs where Texas which has over achieved this season in Herman’s second season really has nothing to lose.

Being a Big 12 Homer I’m kinda torn on today’s game. I’m a Baylor alumni but my wife is a Horn so they’re my second team. I’d like to see OU in playoffs but most likely Buckeyes will leapfrog if they blowout Northerstern so I’m going to root for Texas while rooting for Big 12 in playoff bid if OU wins.

Good news is Big 12 is much healthier conference when Texas and Oklahoma are on top.

CowboysRock1980

Reaction score
8 points favorites? That is surpising since Sooners have a worse defense than Longhorns, it should be a great game, Boomer Sooner!!!

joseephuss

Reaction score
OU has used all 3 of their timeouts in the 1st quarter. I can see why Lincoln Riley is in high demand with such outside the box thinking of not saving time outs.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Oklahoma offense can't do anything. And people think they have what it takes on offense to test Alabama? :laugh:

cowboyec

Reaction score
glad our defense didnt change after half-time.
I was really worried about that.

cowboyec

Reaction score
here we go again.
whoever has the ball last.
BIG xtra pt miss by texas.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
That safety may be the end of Texas. Texas needs to somehow stop OU and then score a TD. I don't see it.