Big 12 Champ game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Big 12 d is a joke
D is a joke, period! College and pros. That's what makes the dominate D performance by the Cowboys vs the Saints the other night so special. Been a long time since I saw a high powered offense get dominated like that. Who in the College ranks has a dominate D like that and can shut down a high powered offense?

cowboyec

Reaction score
D is a joke, period! College and pros. That's what makes the dominate D performance by the Cowboys vs the Saints the other night so special. Been a long time since I saw a high powered offense get dominated like that. Who in the College ranks has a dominate D like that and can shut down a high powered offense?
Bama.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Big-time catch for the dagger! Welp, OU is in but now they have to play Alabama without their top WR :omg:

cowboyec

Reaction score
Texas fan here saying OU is the better team and by far deserved that win. Congrats, Big 12 Champs... Sooners!
you guys have a helluva coach.
Tom Herman will get you guys some.
helluva team you got there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
boy what was I thinkin'.
this is impressive by Georgia.
It’s just like with Michigan. Nobody put up points until Ohio State , the #2 offense in the country behind Oklahoma.

Sooners don’t have any defense but their offense could score on anyone. Why, talent and speed.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
B12 wise prolly made the conference money to have OU win and protect a top 6 ranking.
OU's defense making a few plays late to seal it can;t hurt since so much is perception.

Trying to generate interest to watch the meh bowl where Bama could care less.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
looks like we'll find out....unless things change in the 4th.
this is another issue with system that drives me completely nuts... Bama likely makes 3-4M MORE this year by losing than if they win....
plus Saban gets to really ride his guys hard after a loss.