Big 12 Champ game

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Diehard I enjoy big 12 games still but they need to play d
And how is your narrative relative to this thread?

You simply came on this thread to bash Big 12 and hence a troll.

Start your own thread bashing the Big 12 defense. This was about the Big 12 Championship.

Thanks

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Big 12 teams just have better offenses. If the other conferences had to play those offenses every game chances are their Defensive numbers would be different.

For example.

Last years bowl games.

SEC (who is said to have the best Defenses)...averaged giving up 29.6 points per game in the bowls.

Big 12 ( who is constantly said to have the worse defenses and can't play defense) averaged giving up 27.9 points per game in last years bowl games.

The highest number of points given up last year in a bowl game by a Sec team was 55 points.
The highest number of points given up last year in a bowl game by a Big 12 team was 54 points.

The lowest points giving up by an SEC team was 6.
The lowest points given up by a Big 12 Team was 16

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
The Big 12 teams just have better offenses. If the other conferences had to play those offenses every game chances are their Defensive numbers would be different.

For example.

Last years bowl games.

SEC (who is said to have the best Defenses)...averaged giving up 29.6 points per game in the bowls.

Big 12 ( who is constantly said to have the worse defenses and can't play defense) averaged giving up 27.9 points per game in last years bowl games.

The highest number of points given up last year in a bowl game by a Sec team was 55 points.
The highest number of points given up last year in a bowl game by a Big 12 team was 54 points.

The lowest points giving up by an SEC team was 6.
The lowest points given up by a Big 12 Team was 16

I do enjoy big 12 games still

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
And how is your narrative relative to this thread?

You simply came on this thread to bash Big 12 and hence a troll.

Start your own thread bashing the Big 12 defense. This was about the Big 12 Championship.

Thanks

I do like watching texas