Big fan of Kellen Moore, but

DanT

Reaction score
Yeah....he did actually. He's been working towards this just about his entire life. His dad was a coach....and has been preparing him his entire life...let that sink in.o_O

KM bought NFL playbooks off of ebay when he was in high school anytime they popped up and then started breaking them down with help from his dad at first, then by himself, no help needed

DanT

Reaction score
C'mon, man .. you know the politics and greed of college football blue-bloods WILL NEVER allow someone not seated at the table to even challenge for a national title. The corruption in college ball is about the only thing that keeps me watching the watered-down NFL of today.
you do know that Boise State is third all time in winning % in NCAA, and with a good year this year could take over 1st , it's that close, they just don't have 100+ years of history, just around 80, they are the ONLY team ever to win a NC at the JC level, DII level as well as a New Years day bowl game

IceBowler

Reaction score
One of the proudest moments in my life was when Boise beat OK and Stoops. I love the "Little Guy" but the realistic chance of any of the so-called P5s allowing a usurper into the national picture are nil. Just like everyone worships at the altar of Bear Bryant when Eddie Robinson actually won more college games at Grambling that Bryant did in his career ...

It's a "Haves vs. Have-Nots" situation and their gonna keep as much of the pie all to themselves as they can. Bottom line is that in the NFL, everyone can spend the same amount of $ for players and EVERYONE has a opportunity to play for the championship. Nothing approaching that surrounds NCAA ball.