Big fan of Kellen Moore, but

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
More respect. It's really as easy as making that one decision to not drive. Proud of ya pal.

Cheers!
Heh heh heh... Don't think of me fondly. I'm not good. I'm...
Smart enough to not get caught.
For now.

I will get caught... I will get caught.

This post is prescient.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
If our offense doesn’t look like an offense from the 90’s and play calls make sense for situations, honestly the rain will come down on Dak before Moore. This is a big year for Dak so for it also to be on the heels of a first time coordinator is a big ask for both guys. In my opinion it will either be magic or the worst year in a long time.

Let’s hope for magic.
If we make freakin' adjustments at half-time I'd be falling out...………….

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait....Can we expect to see JG, Prescott and Moore having those playful "QB challenges?"

Wait longer! And Kitna? Oh please lord, make this happen. Our fans will have an epic meltdown......
Especially if Garrett wins.

Reactions: G2

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You have proven to be unqualified to discuss anything that involves Dak Prescott.

All that aside, Dak was one of the best QB's in the 2nd half of the season last year. Now whether that had anything to do with Moore, I cant say.

So you want to tell us all that you are unqualified to discuss anything that involves Kellen Moore ?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Interesting that you look at an unproven coach like Moore as a sure thing. If we only listen to him all of our dreams will come true.

What the heck has he ever done to warrant that kind of respect? He's a complete unknown.
Post of the day! No doubt it's the same fans who praised Garrett before he became the HC just because he comes from a "football coaching family". The world seen how America's Team has done with Garrett at the reins.

Now Jerry advances yet again a previous Cowboys quarterback who has done absolutely nothing at his position while playing in the NFL. Buh but, he was a genius at Boise State. So was Tebow at Florida. :lmao2:

What's next, Moore Dallas' HC. o_O

@Ranching @waldoputty

Corso

Reaction score
Post of the day! No doubt it's the same fans who praised Garrett before he became the HC just because he comes from a "football coaching family". The world seen how America's Team has done with Garrett at the reins.

Now Jerry advances yet again a previous Cowboys quarterback who has done absolutely nothing at his position while playing in the NFL. Buh but, he was a genius at Boise State. So was Tebow at Florida. :lmao2:

What's next, Moore Dallas' HC. o_O

@Ranching @waldoputty
Dang girl!

Corso

Reaction score
:muttley:

Kellen's College Football Resume :thumbdown:
Moore has the all-time record for wins by a starting quarterback in NCAA Division I FBS with a 50–3 . As a junior, he finished fourth in the balloting for the 2010 Heisman Trophy.
Loser, if I have ever heard of one...
Good find!

Corso

Reaction score
:muttley:

Kellen's College Football Resume :thumbdown:
Moore has the all-time record for wins by a starting quarterback in NCAA Division I FBS with a 50–3 . As a junior, he finished fourth in the balloting for the 2010 Heisman Trophy.
What an unmitigated punk...
What is happening, when this world feels like it can sandbag a journalist (me)!

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's no denying that Moore as an OC is an unproven commodity, despite all the hype that's been bandied about here recently. I'll be content to await seeing him justifying the ownership of his OC title before assuming his success is inevitable. Yes, Kellen is intelligent and so is Garrett. Being smart helps but is hardly a guarantee of eventual success.

I believe I'll wisely elect to tap the brakes and see what he has to offer in live action for about several months or so before prematurely celebrating his yet to be proven success as OC. Having said this, I'm truthfully hoping that he'll come forth and perform just as capably as his play calling expertise has been so wistfully advertised.

Last edited:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Who is all of us? You and who else?

And why would I be unqualified to discuss Moore?

"All of us" are those people who have "proven" that i am unqualified to discuss anything that involves Dak Prescott. At least latter is what you wrote.

And you are unqualified because you just mentioned it yourself.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
"All of us" are those people who have "proven" that i am unqualified to discuss anything that involves Dak Prescott. At least latter is what you wrote.

And you are unqualified because you just mentioned it yourself.

You yourself show that you are unqualified as you present no ability to see anything good that he does. You backed up my claim by saying something wildly incorrect: "Dak showed no improvement last year".

There is no "all of us" as you put it. You made that up.

I also never said I was unqualified to talk about Moore. I guess you made that up as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There's no denying that Moore as an OC is an unproven commodity, despite all the hype that's been bandied about here recently. I'll be content to await seeing him justifying the ownership of his OC title before assuming his success is inevitable. Yes, Kellen is intelligent and so is Garrett. Being smart helps but is hardly a guarantee of eventual success.

Let's wisely tap the brakes and see what he has to offer in live action for about several months or so before prematurely celebrating his yet unproven success as OC. Having said this, I'm truthfully hoping that he'll come forth and perform as capably as his play calling expertise has been advertised.

I guess I am not understanding where poster are coming from when they are saying "tap the breaks" or "cant anoint Moore yet".

I haven't heard that anywhere.

But why shouldn't any of us at least be excited about:

1. Garrett has been pushed further away from the offense
2. Linehan is no longer the OC or calling the plays
3. From what we are reading, Moore is going to focus on misdirection, pre snap motion, disguise, use of many different sets, ect….ect…….
4. Something different from the boring, outdated nonsense Garrett was running here.

All of which in #3 we have seen little of here.

Personally, I wanted someone with more experience and pedigree. I wanted a house hold name. I was pissed when Moore was announced or discussed. But a lot of that was that I thought Moore meant more of the same and more of Garrett.

From what I have read, that is NOT the case. Which ALSO has gotten me excited. Anything LESS Garrett is more for this team. We have seen that quite plainly the MORE Garrett gets reduced in what he does here.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You yourself show that you are unqualified as you present no ability to see anything good that he does. You backed up my claim by saying something wildly incorrect: "Dak showed no improvement last year".

There is no "all of us" as you put it. You made that up.

I also never said I was unqualified to talk about Moore. I guess you made that up as well.

Okay.

It seems you are not able to understand my hints between the lines. And i am not willing to explain them to you. I better look for a peer that is able to communicate on my level.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
What an unmitigated punk...
What is happening, when this world feels like it can sandbag a journalist (me)!
:(
I believe I'll wisely elect to tap the brakes and see what he has to offer in live action for about several months or so before prematurely celebrating his yet to be proven success as OC. Having said this, I'm truthfully hoping that he'll come forth and perform just as capably as his play calling expertise has been so wistfully advertised.
:laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay.

It seems you are not able to understand my hints between the lines. And i am not willing to explain them to you. I better look for a peer that is able to communicate on my level.

Yah, I think that's a great idea. Is this what you mean by your level of communication?

If Dak played for Cuba he'd even overthrew Fidei.

:huh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Interesting that you look at an unproven coach like Moore as a sure thing. If we only listen to him all of our dreams will come true.

What the heck has he ever done to warrant that kind of respect? He's a complete unknown.
Well to be honest, with your history of being totally wrong about so many players you have no credibility to comment on anything Cowboys.