Big Henson thread...(many merged)

The Realist

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nors didn't bother me. He was full of himself. He's still aroudn by the way. I know exactly what username he is using. In fact he posted today. Possibly even in this thread.

Meanwhile he spreads lies about this forum and the posters here elsewhere, while secretly trying to come back.

blah, blah, blah

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nors didn't bother me. He was full of himself. He's still aroudn by the way. I know exactly what username he is using. In fact he posted today. Possibly even in this thread.

Meanwhile he spreads lies about this forum and the posters here elsewhere, while secretly trying to come back.
Nors with an AGENDA!?!? Say it ain't So!

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
RockyMountainFan said:
Now That Henson is dead to Parcells.

What do we do at #3 QB?
It looks like either Baker or we roll with only two. Parcells did say that was a possibility.

SloppyOctopuss

Reaction score
No matter what way you slice it Henson got a raw deal by Parcells....I hope he goes to another team and takes them to the superbowl, this kid has talent believe me!

We WILL regret this....

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Nors didn't bother me. He was full of himself. He's still around by the way. I know exactly what username he is using. In fact he posted today. Possibly even in this thread.

Nors never left this board. I pointed out one of his names many months ago but of course you guys quickly dismissed it claiming you 'knew' it wasn't him. On the internet, nobodys 'knows' anything, and an IP address means absolutely nothing.

wileedog

Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:
No matter what way you slice it Henson got a raw deal by Parcells....I hope he goes to another team and takes them to the superbowl, this kid has talent believe me!

We WILL regret this....

I'm still rueing the day we let Derek Ross go....

:tantrum:

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
SloppyOctopuss said:

We WILL regret this....
Since he is not a Cowboy I don't have any Superbowl hopes for him any longer. But you may be right; in the right situation he might flourish and become a good player for someone.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
My problem with the "they are the experts" mentality is that it simply doesn't apply and it's not an accurate statement.

I want to meet the person who never second guesses anyone who has more expertise than they do in a given field.

Heck, don't ever get a second opinion at the doctor.

If you bring your car to the mechanic, don't ever second guess what he wants to do.

Fact is, I just got a guitar back from the repair shop. The guy there is an expert. I'm not. I don't like the job he did on my guitar. Am I allowed to state that?

Juke, one thing is to base your second guessing on sound facts and another is to base it on emotion, or "factoids" distributed by message boards and the media. Like I said, the evaluators of talent that observe the players each day have much more information to base their decisions on than we do. I am certainly not accusing you of this but there are many on this board that unless they have followed Henson's career since college really have very limited information to justify their "bandwagon" allegiances. I agree with your point about not second guessing or questioning the so-called experts but most come with very little ammunition and end up coming off quite silly. You used the example of second guessing your doctor, as a doctor myself I can tell you that some patients question my opinion or propose treatments that really make no sense whatsoever without any scientific basis. Other patients on the other hand do their due diligence and bring up very valid points. Very similarly, I'm sure there are issues that some argue with great passion on this board that would seem quite silly to someone with actual knowledge of the situation. Again, I'm not singling you out, I happen to enjoy your posts but there are some who indiscriminately take passionate allegiances with the QC's, Hutch's, Hensons, and Shanles of the world.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Qwickdraw said:
someone's gotta do it.:D

Only difference is, I'm always right.

Did you know that I'm Nors...? :cool:

Me and you are always right...or wrong, depending on the situation...

Quick! Draw a line!

:star:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Nors never left this board. I pointed out one of his names many months ago but of course you guys quickly dismissed it claiming you 'knew' it wasn't him. On the internet, nobodys 'knows' anything, and an IP address means absolutely nothing.
Which username?

I promise you we know what we are doing.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Juljonesfan said:
Nors? Whatever happened to him? He brought some nice insight and refreshing views. At times he was annoying but dang he spot on was right Romo over Henson.

I'm hoping we get a pick for Henson here.

Hello Nors.

How else would this guy know about Nors whehn he signed up in AUGUST? I don't think you can read the forums without signing up?