Twitter: Big Mac’s record in December

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Is that what you get from the numbers?
Probably not but it’s easier for them denying the facts.

Facts are troublesome for many fans. Sports to them is a fantasy and fun. Facts and reality whizz on their parade.

Well done Jeremiah. I wasn’t aware of all those facts.
Merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We HOPE for losses against better teams. That’s only natural. The GOAT team, GOST Coach and GOAT QB padded stats with YEARS of easy competition in the perpetually weak AFCE.
I guess you forgot that the Pats mounted almost the same winning percentage outside their division in the rest of the AFC.

And always had 1st place schedule meaning they played top teams in their conference .

The Patriots stamped their place in history dominating a league when a Salary Cap era placed in motion all the obstacles to prevent as such. Truly remarkable !
Merry Christmas!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
So the current Packers coach ain’t poop either? Bellichick had Brady, Walsh had Montana and Young, JJ had Aikman…
Sure they had their qb's, and if they went to another team as HC, I would say the same thing.
Their past records dont mean much once they change teams or dont have that great qb.

So mike has no relevant dec record except last year, and he didnt have dak so even that doesnt count.
his dec record starts this year. lets see how he does, which should be very good considering the teams he is playing.
only ariz is good, and they seem to have fell apart.

Haimerej

Reaction score
We HOPE for losses against better teams. That’s only natural. The GOAT team, GOST Coach and GOAT QB padded stats with YEARS of easy competition in the perpetually weak AFCE.

Nobody hopes for a loss. Also, beating up your weak division doesn’t matter if you’re making noise in the playoffs, too.

Haimerej

Reaction score

Facts are troublesome for many fans. Sports to them is a fantasy and fun. Facts and reality whizz on their parade.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Greg.

ESisback

Reaction score

Merry Christmas!
I forgot. Only you utilize facts. Apologies.

Oh hey! Have a good Christmas Greg!✊

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Nobody hopes for a loss. Also, beating up your weak division doesn’t matter if you’re making noise in the playoffs, too.
We hope for losses for the opposition, not us, and it’s especially gratifying (and beneficial to us) when the better teams lose.

ESisback

Reaction score
We argue, we debate, we disagree, but I hope you guys have a good one! And a better 2022!✊