Big Mike at Alabama Pro Day before the FS visits

lkelly

Reaction score
He's lining up his next job after the team craters this season.

3aedd8c23af6c87fe6a4381b59458fdd.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
Surtain or a trade down where we select Barramore or Farley
Trade down is the ideal option in this draft.

The problem I have with it is which player is another team coming up for that we shouldn't take ourselves?

Mac Jones? Hey....I truly hope he has risen that much but I'm skeptical that teams want to deal up for him. Into the top ten no less.

Then again....QBs are often overdrafted (Ponder, Locker....etc) so we can dream.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Trade down is the ideal option in this draft.

The problem I have with it is which player is another team coming up for that we shouldn't take ourselves?

Mac Jones? Hey....I truly hope he has risen that much but I'm skeptical that teams want to deal up for him. Into the top ten no less.

Then again....QBs are often overdrafted (Ponder, Locker....etc) so we can dream.
Mitch Trubisky was taken with the 2nd overall pick. With Mahomes and Watson on the board. Stranger things have happened.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It would be irresponsible to not be there. To see guys like Smith, Waddle, Surtain, Barmore, Leatherwood and Moses in person, regardless of whether you plan on selecting them or not is well worth the effort.

It makes perfect sense that if you want the best elite college talent, you go where that talent resides!:thumbup:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
People who think it’s just for Surtain aren’t paying attention. He’s looking at Smith and Waddle as well plus Baramore.

The three at the top all have a chance at #10 and Baramore in a trade down scenario.

I agree, I do think Surtain is high on their list. Baramore in a trade out of 10 is not out of the question either. I think Cowboys are trying to cover all bases leading up to the draft.