Gameover

Reaction score
Best throw of the game. Good coverage

Should’ve be pass interference

Gameover

Reaction score
Brady’s only big time throw

Similar situations

Brady w pressure coming up the middle, panics and bounces one off the dirt to an open receiver

Goff facing pressure from all sides hangs in drops up bullet to well covered receiver

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Pretty sure Goff would give back those multiple “big time” throws for just one big throw and the W.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Brady doesn't have his reads spoon-fed to him by his head coach, and is able to check out of plays and shift protections.

And Brady was money in the 4th quarter, as per usual. His big throw to Gronk was perfectly placed over the shoulder, with 2 defenders in the area who would have capitalized if it was a little off target.

Even the advanced statistics like DVOA say Brady was better than Goff by a lot.

sean10mm

Reaction score
Brady had an off game for 3 quarters against a good defense. Then he stabbed the Rams in the heart with ease in the 4th.

Goff was a coward who was like a deer in the headlights all day. You could see it in his eyes, he was checked out mentally.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Why, exactly, is this posted in the Fan Forum? This thread is about two QBs, neither of which are Cowboys. I don't get it?

Blake

Reaction score
Why, exactly, is this posted in the Fan Forum? This thread is about two QBs, neither of which are Cowboys. I don't get it?

So that I could derail it into a Romo vs Dak thread. Romo sucked!!

Gameover

Reaction score
Brady doesn't have his reads spoon-fed to him by his head coach, and is able to check out of plays and shift protections.

And Brady was money in the 4th quarter, as per usual. His big throw to Gronk was perfectly placed over the shoulder, with 2 defenders in the area who would have capitalized if it was a little off target.

Even the advanced statistics like DVOA say Brady was better than Goff by a lot.
They both were negative in DVOA

Gameover

Reaction score
I see everybody has their cape on tight for terrible Tom