Big time throws. Goff had more than Brady

sean10mm

Reaction score
I see everybody has their cape on tight for terrible Tom

You're the one sucking off the loser who posted worse stats and didn't score a single 4th quarter point lmao

Like, Goff wasn't good on paper, Goff wasn't clutch, Goff folded like a lawn chair while Brady iced the game. What the hell do you think your case for Goff even IS at this point?

sean10mm

Reaction score
Goff had his reads spoon-fed to him by his head coach. The Pats defense was so dominant against Goff in part because they changed the defensive look once Goff's radio turned off. They literally had 2 plays on defense before the snap - the fake play to show when the radio was on, and the real play when the radio was off.

That's not a trick you can use on Brady because he makes his own reads and checks out of plays at the line. So your logic is deeply stupid there. In Goff's situation he would see the defense change the play and just check into something else, which Goff is unable to do mentally.

Like, part of why Goff got sacked so much by a Pats pass rush that didn't do much most of the year was because he couldn't change the protection calls once the radio turned off and the Pats D shifted. It's not just a personnel thing, it's Goff's mental deficiencies at work.

Dbeastmode21

Reaction score
Brady had an off game for 3 quarters against a good defense. Then he stabbed the Rams in the heart with ease in the 4th.

Goff was a coward who was like a deer in the headlights all day. You could see it in his eyes, he was checked out mentally.
He was.the stage was to big for him

sean10mm

Reaction score
The Patriots had a great game plan and smart defensive players... but they exploited problems very specific to Goff's mental limitations at QB to crush the Rams so badly. If the Patriots had played Drew Brees instead, they wouldn't have even attempted that game plan, because Brees is an experienced QB who isn't playing with training wheels on.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I can't figure out why this is so interesting to us. Has nothing to do with the Cowboys. I'm fascinated.

Gameover

Reaction score
You're the one sucking off the loser who posted worse stats and didn't score a single 4th quarter point lmao

Like, Goff wasn't good on paper, Goff wasn't clutch, Goff folded like a lawn chair while Brady iced the game. What the hell do you think your case for Goff even IS at this point?

Context and analysis. No jock riding

Gameover

Reaction score
Goff's got some pretty nice touch on the deep balls when he has time to sit back in a clean pocket.

Force him to move? He doesn't do well.

Force him to read a defense without McVay? He doesn't do well.
Brady was sacked once all postseason... I’m sure that was only because of his quick release and overall mastery of the game!

Tony Romo was sacked 10 times in two games behind the Cowboys vaunted offensive line in 2014 playoffs. Some perspective

Last edited:

sean10mm

Reaction score
I love how you keep ignoring how the linchpin of the Patriots defensive success over Goff was that he was just kind of stupid.

Gameover

Reaction score
The Patriots had a great game plan and smart defensive players... but they exploited problems very specific to Goff's mental limitations at QB to crush the Rams so badly. If the Patriots had played Drew Brees instead, they wouldn't have even attempted that game plan, because Brees is an experienced QB who isn't playing with training wheels on.
Cowboys overrated defense shut down Brees, I’m sure the Pats would’ve done OK against him

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
why does it have your undies in a knot

Why are you interested in the state of my undies?

You don't like it, talk to the Mods. Rules of the board clearly indicate what types of threads belong in what forums. Not my rules so bring your underware questions to the powers that be.

Gameover

Reaction score
Why are you interested in the state of my undies?

You don't like it, talk to the Mods. Rules of the board clearly indicate what types of threads belong in what forums. Not my rules so bring your underware questions to the powers that be.

The board will survive this thread being here for a few hours!

You don’t have to lose your marbles behind this thread

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
The board will survive this thread being here for a few hours!

You don’t have to lose your marbles behind this thread

Hopefully, it will not be longer then a few minutes but if it happens to be hours, so be it. However, if it happens to be more then that, that's fine to. It's interesting that you know full well that this thead doesn't belong here but you post it anyway, knowingly. This is why nobody can have things I guess.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
who won?

zackly...

LOL..... this is cool! Funny story, my youngest boy is named Zach. When he was little, we would have the kids sat down when they did stuff wrong and tell them what was what. After we would finish our rant, he would often look at the girls and say, "Zackly"! LOL........

Auhhh....... that's cool.