"Bigger than bigger" iPhone 6.. who is getting one?

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I've had the iPhone 6 plus for 3 years now in my Google Nexus 4 and Samsung Galaxy S5.

:D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see @WoodysGirl next phone...

BlackBerry officially unveils its comeback device: Meet the BlackBerry Passport

The past several years have been pretty rough for BlackBerry but the company is still with us and is still releasing new handsets to the delight of its fans everywhere. On Wednesday, BlackBerry officially took the wraps off its latest flagship device — theBlackBerry Passport.
http://news.yahoo.com/blackberry-of...evice-meet-blackberry-passport-132607930.html
Nah, I don't like those big phones. The Z10 or whatever incarnation of it at the same size will probably be as big as I go. I don't use my phone as a mobile computer so I don't need a huge screen to read and type.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, I don't like those big phones. The Z10 or whatever incarnation of it at the same size will probably be as big as I go. I don't use my phone as a mobile computer so I don't need a huge screen to read and type.

You get older, your eyes get worse...you will be asking for that bigger screen. :eek::cool::p

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You get older, your eyes get worse...you will be asking for that bigger screen. :eek::cool::p

Ha! I'm only a couple years younger than you. That's why they made the Zoom feature.

Seriously, I think people look ridiculous with those ridiculous size phones. How do you talk on them?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Ha! I'm only a couple years younger than you. That's why they made the Zoom feature.

Seriously, I think people look ridiculous with those ridiculous size phones. How do you talk on them?

Talking on a cell phone is so 2002

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Yes...been seeing some pictures of that and kind of hard to believe but who knows.

lightweight metal has pro's and con's. Can't imagine how sick you would feel pulling a brand new phone out of pocket and seeing it warped.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Their is a difference between someone trying hard to bend a phone...and someone getting his phone bent just from having it in his pocket all day.

I could take most phones and bend them or break them if I tried. I have never known a phone to bend just from having it in my pocket all day.

Difference. That is why I am not sure if it is real or not at this point.

There is no way that someone should be putting as much pressure on a phone in their pocket as that guy did just now to get it to bend.

Unless someone is carrying something heavy and having it rest against the legs/phone.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lightweight metal has pro's and con's. Can't imagine how sick you would feel pulling a brand new phone out of pocket and seeing it warped.

Yes...if it is real It would make you pretty angry.

Did you see the apple fan that got the first phone and dropped it live on air when he opened the box? It did not break it but that would have sucked lol.

Also seen some people already turning their Iphone 6 plus in as the just can't get used to the size of it already. Only a day or so and they can't get used to the size of it even though they knew it was that size already. Crazy.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

Ridiculous...How do you mean?

18yjdv981q9hljpg.jpg

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Samsung will be suing shortly for stealing their curved screen patent. o_O

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I see @WoodysGirl next phone...

BlackBerry officially unveils its comeback device: Meet the BlackBerry Passport

The past several years have been pretty rough for BlackBerry but the company is still with us and is still releasing new handsets to the delight of its fans everywhere. On Wednesday, BlackBerry officially took the wraps off its latest flagship device — theBlackBerry Passport.
http://news.yahoo.com/blackberry-of...evice-meet-blackberry-passport-132607930.html

Still trying with physical keyboards? Lol

That's like done buying a cd/DVD/blue ray player with vhs player in it.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still trying with physical keyboards? Lol

That's like done buying a cd/DVD/blue ray player with vhs player in it.

Some people like it.

But proof is in the pudding and frankly I am surprised they are still in the mobile phone business because they have taken a beating.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol

Did you see commercial where they say wow big iphone 6 in 2014... That's so samsung note 2012?
Paraphrasing of course

I like that commercial.

I wonder if they tried to get a video of Steve Jobs calling the big phone...hummers.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people like it.

But proof is in the pudding and frankly I am surprised they are still in the mobile phone business because they have taken a beating.

Because while their margins in the U.S. have fallen way off, they're doing brisk business in other parts of the world.

As for the physical keyboard, I got a friend who has a BB w/the keyboard and he just likes it. I let him try my Z-10 and he was cool with it, he just felt more comfortable with the keyboard. I had a Torch for two years so that eased me into the touch screen use. I still have problems, but I work it out.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because while their margins in the U.S. have fallen way off, they're doing brisk business in other parts of the world.

As for the physical keyboard, I got a friend who has a BB w/the keyboard and he just likes it. I let him try my Z-10 and he was cool with it, he just felt more comfortable with the keyboard. I had a Torch for two years so that eased me into the touch screen use. I still have problems, but I work it out.

In the end it is whatever is best for the individual.

For some reason I thought my upgrade was not due till next year. The wife says it is later THIS year. (still don't think that is right lol).

But was looking at the phones and unless I go for a bigger screen phone...I am just not that blown away by the newer phones compared to my S3.

I might even just get a larger Micro SD Card and an extra battery for my current phone and stay with it and upgrade later when a phone I really like comes out...again that is if I don't go for a bigger screen.