Biggest QB Failure in the NFC East?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He's great too when he doesn't have to put the offense on his shoulders and when it's against bad teams.
Lol can't believe you think Wentz is anything better than average.

Wash is a bad team, and we saw what happened today.

C42

Reaction score
I think what we have here is an Eagles fan that can't face reality.
Jay Ajayi - Had bad knees

Jordan Reed - Concussions

Romo - collarbone

Lee - Knees

LVE - Neck

For Wentz what is it that is prone to getting injured again? Looks to be moreso freak injuries. Not often ur gonna get hit in the knee on both sides at the same time. I don't even know/remember how the back injury happened. The concussion on a blindside hit is a terrible example to use to call someone injury prone. So, what is it?

C42

Reaction score
No.. because Dak is better than Wentz. Just like my initial post says.

Did you need Dak today?
They are compared to each other on a regular basis. If one was a tier above the other they wouldn't be compared to each other everyday lol.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lol, the people who work in front offices have ranked Wentz over Dak the past two years tho. But I guess fans are smarter than them too.
Lol if you need to make stuff up to fit your argument then it's a silly argument my dude. Do better.

kskboys

Reaction score
Lol, the people who work in front offices have ranked Wentz over Dak the past two years tho. But I guess fans are smarter than them too.
Wentz hasn't been ranked all that high since 2017. He was very good that year, and hasn't been great since.

kskboys

Reaction score
Again, it’d be different if it were bad knees or concussion prone. He hasn’t had the same injury twice so it’s a tad different. Would u rather have a player with Wentz issues or Jordan Reed for example?
Neither.

A player who is frequently injured obviously has issues. Might be soft muscle tissue injuries, might be weaker joints. There isn't one single definition for injury prone.

C42

Reaction score
Lol if you need to make stuff up to fit your argument then it's a silly argument my dude. Do better.
Not making up stuff. Polls were taken the last two offseasons of executives and GMs. Not saying one is better than the other right now, I’m saying they are arguments to be made because it’s that close.

C42

Reaction score
Wentz hasn't been ranked all that high since 2017. He was very good that year, and hasn't been great since.
Just going off the polls taken the previous two off-seasons (post 2018) from two differ sources.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Oh, and BTW. Great QB's absolutely do not end up top 5 in fumbling. Part of being a "great" QB is no TO's. That alone makes him not great last year.
Stop it K. Both Warren Moon and Brett Farve sit atop the fumble and picks list in the hall of fame.

Reactions: C42

Flamma

Reaction score
I am being real. They take extra precaution in the preseason, no need to risk anything before the season starts.

They must have taken extra precautions with his throwing arm as to not wear it out before their game against Washington.

Good luck with THAT.

I guess he wasn't healthy on Sunday?