News: Bijan Robinson visits Cowboys

32BellyOption

Reaction score

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Hardline

Reaction score
As much as I want him on this team. He's not falling to our first round pick. If by some miracle he does and we pass on him it will be the highth of stupidity. The Cowboys are a running team and never won a Super Bowl without a great one. Bijan is the best of Zeke and Pollard rolled into one RB and has the hands of a WR.

jwitten82

Reaction score
How's the QB class this upcoming season? And no, I don't think Dallas should draft one, I was just curious how strong this draft class for qbs is considered. I know it's early, but this year's rookie QBs have been absolutely garbage. I think it's the weakest class I've seen since I've been a fan

Ken

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/.amp...binson-draft-odell-beckham-jr-ezekiel-elliott

“Texas Longhorns running back Bijan Robinson reportedly takes a peek inside the Cowboys world.”

interesting. Maybe Pollard isn’t staying. I doubt we draft high enough to grab this kid. He is a stud though
He is not a 1st rounder, IMO. I have to see the full class but he doesn't have top speed (Probably a 4.6 guy) and his power isn't great for a big back. He is VERY shifty though and he is good out out of the backfield.

I wouldn't mind having him, but to me, he isn't a 1st round rb.

Praxit

Reaction score
Just doing due diligence. I’ll be shocked if we don’t resign Pollard. But if Zeke doesn’t redo his deal he’s likely gone.
..my gut is telling me, Zeke will restructure contract. No way he leaves Dallas. No way he leave Dak's brotherhood.

On other hand, I also see Pollard staying as well. They should know RB's arent getting $$$$, because its short lived profession. Wear n tear is highest with ball carriers.

fansince68

Reaction score
Robinson and either Pollard or Zeke would go crazy. Teams will not let Robinson slide to the Cowboys, Jerry would have to trade up. Good the young guy got to see 3 high profile RBs do their thing.
Trade up?? I thought RB are now worthy of only a 3rd round pick....