News: Bijan Robinson visits Cowboys

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I want to take Deuce Vaughn in the 2nd or 3rd if he is around at that point. The guy is Darren Sproles mixed with Austin Ekeler and would be a monster here.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
How's the QB class this upcoming season? And no, I don't think Dallas should draft one, I was just curious how strong this draft class for qbs is considered. I know it's early, but this year's rookie QBs have been absolutely garbage. I think it's the weakest class I've seen since I've been a fan

There are two prospects that are considered really good, but it starts to get iffy after that.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
we arent drafting high enough to take this kid

and hes a stud all around rb can do it all

Yes we will.

Nobody takes RBs high. We were idiots, just like giants, for taking a rb so freaking high. They just don't last long enough. Besides, ro I son is very good, but he's not all world or anything. If we're drafting in mid 20s, he should be there.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
..my gut is telling me, Zeke will restructure contract. No way he leaves Dallas. No way he leave Dak's brotherhood.

On other hand, I also see Pollard staying as well. They should know RB's arent getting $$$$, because its short lived profession. Wear n tear is highest with ball carriers.

You and I are thinking the same.

Aven8

Reaction score
As much as I want him on this team. He's not falling to our first round pick. If by some miracle he does and we pass on him it will be the highth of stupidity. The Cowboys are a running team and never won a Super Bowl without a great one. Bijan is the best of Zeke and Pollard rolled into one RB and has the hands of a WR.

Nice bias. He’s not all that.

Sydla

Reaction score
Taking another RB in the first round?

We never learn. LOL.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
He is a stud and if he is there in the 20's you take him. I just don't see him dropping that much, but if a miracle happens and he is there I would jump at it. Otherwise my priorities will be CB + DL, then draft a RB in the 3rd-4th round if there is one graded around there.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/.amp...binson-draft-odell-beckham-jr-ezekiel-elliott

“Texas Longhorns running back Bijan Robinson reportedly takes a peek inside the Cowboys world.”

interesting. Maybe Pollard isn’t staying. I doubt we draft high enough to grab this kid. He is a stud though

The more I follow Mike Fisher, the more I like him.

He's been pretty good this year, and I haven't noticed him looking down his nose at fans.

Big improvement in 2022 for Fish.

BTW, Bijan lives a block down from me. I've seen him a couple of times. And he's not someone you'd want to meet in a dark alley. Guy is a truck.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I want to take Deuce Vaughn in the 2nd or 3rd if he is around at that point. The guy is Darren Sproles mixed with Austin Ekeler and would be a monster here.

Why reach for him that high? He will probably be available in the 4th round and possibly lower. Sproles was taken in the 4th and Vaughn is probably not quite as good as Sproles. Close though.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Robinson is not getting out of the 1st rd. Kid is a great all around RB.