Bill Belichick

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Belichick can't win without his coodinators. I give the credit for all the Pats success to Crennel, and Weiss

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Stupid post.

only for those that can't handle humor. So go make a "I hate Zimmer but Love TO" thread and stay out of mine mmm k :)

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Belichick can't win without his coodinators. I give the credit for all the Pats success to Crennel, and Weiss
:lmao:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Stupid post.

fph-imbusy.jpg

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
only for those that can't handle humor. So go make a "I hate Zimmer but Love TO" thread and stay out of mine mmm k :)

Yeah you are so funny I forgot to laugh.

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
You laughed, everyone did :)

I got why you put up the post but it is still stupid.

Maybe if Chuck Norris was the coach of the Patriots then the Pats woulda won.

superpunk

Reaction score
Or, could his coordinators not win without Bellichick?.......BTW, I can't figure out how the first post was trying to be ironic. Facetious, maybe? (spelling?)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
This was a clear case of turnovers... too many....cant win like that...

one thing I think they should have done was go for FG to make it 10-9

instead Brady throws INT that killed game...

at 10-9 they could have found a way to win... their patented 3 point victory.... anyways.... no biggie... was a nice run... they will prob be back in running next year

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
I got why you put up the post but it is still stupid.

Maybe if Chuck Norris was the coach of the Patriots then the Pats woulda won.

Chuck Norris would be such a good coach he could coach all 32 teams to a superbowl win in a single season!

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Chuck Norris would be such a good coach he could coach all 32 teams to a superbowl win in a single season!

Chuck Norris could also play QB for all 32 teams and never lose a game.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Touché

LOL :)

dthahn

The Doctor Is IN!
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Bill Belichick is the most overrated coach in NFL history. Yes, he's a very good coach who has won 3 Superbowls. That is a remarkable feat. However, many have overlooked the fact that he won them with Bill Parcells' coaching staff, namely Weiss and Crennel among others. Also, Belichick built his team on the foundation that Parcells established during his tenure with the Pats. You can put Belichick in the same category as George Siefert who won his Superbowls thanks to Bill Walsh's coaches, system, and players.

The first year Belichick has to coach without his two best assistants, what happens? The team gets their arses kicked in the second round. Mark it, this team is on the decline and Belichick will never take another whiff of a Superbowl.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
dthahn said:
Bill Belichick is the most overrated coach in NFL history. Yes, he's a very good coach who has won 3 Superbowls. That is a remarkable feat. However, many have overlooked the fact that he won them with Bill Parcells' coaching staff, namely Weiss and Crennel among others. Also, Belichick built his team on the foundation that Parcells established during his tenure with the Pats. You can put Belichick in the same category as George Siefert who won his Superbowls thanks to Bill Walsh's coaches, system, and players.

The first year Belichick has to coach without his two best assistants, what happens? The team gets their arses kicked in the second round. Mark it, this team is on the decline and Belichick will never take another whiff of a Superbowl.
I'd have to agree with you. Parcells drafted alot of that defense, which is what arguably made the team so good in the 1st place. You can argue that he's smart for drafting Brady, but he did do it in the 6th, so he probably didn't think too highly of him at the time. Good coach, no doubt, the best ever, no way I will also credit the Pats downfall with the fact that alot of their stars are starting to age. Guys like McGinnest just aren't as good as they once were. I also believe that losing Rodney Harrison was a huge loss for them.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

That is the logic that the Parcells bashers use!!