Bills/Pats WC Game

slick325

Reaction score
I thought Belichick would have his team run for 80 plays and win this one. What is all this nonsense?

Can't play ball control and run every play when the other team scores TDs in their first couple drives.

Hope Kellen Moore and his offense are watching the game tonight. Take notes. Start fast and score TDs in the redzone.

khiladi

Reaction score
damn, that overhead view of Hyde’s INT makes it look even more impressive. That recovery was insane. Leslie Frazier will probably also be getting calls for interviews for HC positions.

Well fellas, I’m not losing anymore sleep over this game.

Good night.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
Can't play ball control and run every play when the other team scores TDs in their first couple drives.

Hope Kellen Moore and his offense are watching the game tonight. Take notes. Start fast and score TDs in the redzone.

But belly boi is a genius and all. So that’s what I’ve been told. What is this showing tonight?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dan Marino's last game????? 62-7...vs Jacksonville......maybe??? :rolleyes:
Nope. The Jags had 18(!) drives in that game. They scored on their first 5, but there was a FG in there.

I think the announcers said this is the first time in the SB era that a playoff team has scored a TD on all of their first 5 possessions...and then they made it 6.

Blake

Reaction score
Pats have not been relevant since their Super Bowl win over the Rams. this is now 3 years they have not won a playoff game.

Two decades of continued success still make the Pats relevant until other teams establish a pattern of beating them, in my opinion. Clearly, that pattern is being established. Hopefully by year 5 the Pats will be completely irrelevant like they were before 2001.