Bills/Pats WC Game

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
This game is about to get ugly and out of hand for the Patriots, Buffalo is just too much for them

Bigdog

Reaction score
I really hope this is how our game goes tomorrow. I don’t want a close game but a complete blowout. I want it over by halftime. As def cord said in the movie Remember the Titans: Run it up. Leave no doubt.

Blake

Reaction score
I give these fans credit, in the cold weather outdoor stadiums. Showing up and cheering their teams on.

I went to a game in Cincinnati in the early 80’s. 20° or a little below. 10° windchill.
I said never again.
with the wind coming off the river. It was crazy cold.

Sounds miserable. Football is the only event I know of that people are willing to subject themselves to standing in place in extreme cold for a prolonged period of time just to watch it.

It’s bizarre when one really thinks about it.

I went to a Dallas game at Texas stadium in 03. It was probably 32 degrees and the stadium was a wind tunnel. Thankfully once the game started, I was able to block it out and enjoy the experience.

Motorola

Reaction score
plenty of antifreeze in their systems for sure.......
If the fans have the right kind of cold-weather gear on - from the underwear next to the skin, then layered to the outer coverings - most should be okay.
But the clothing has to be top-notch for protection....no cheap stuff.