Bills/Pats WC Game

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wonder if Cleveland is having some buyer remorse? .....They got this....when they could of had that other guy...

image-asset.jpeg

wshto8ydb85pjovtlb0m

khiladi

Reaction score
Give him another year and he will be better.

Which is ridiculous…. There is no reason to assume his trajectory is anything but up. like honestly, what is he gonna be like in a couple years when he’s fully well-versed in the defenses and the OL blocking gets adequate…

Bigdog

Reaction score
Sounds miserable. Football is the only event I know of that people are willing to subject themselves to standing in place in extreme cold for a prolonged period of time just to watch it.

It’s bizarre when one really thinks about it.
Actually have seen where the Untied States are playing there WC qualifying games in January/Feb. They are playing in Columbus, Canada, and Minnesota. All outdoor stadiums. Those Central American teams are going go nuts.

Blake

Reaction score
Wonder if Cleveland is having some buyer remorse? .....They got this....when they could of had that other guy...

image-asset.jpeg

wshto8ydb85pjovtlb0m

Cleveland has systematic issues that no QB can overcome. But yea, Baker still sucks.

khiladi

Reaction score
The only thing about Allen is, he doesn’t slide. And no matter big he is, as a coach you got to be concerned, especially if he starts getting dinged up.

He’s like Big Ben, but can run fast.

Ken

Reaction score
I see the jakelopes are out stirring crap. :facepalm:

Stop...for the love of pete...i get it...you guys fall in love with everyone with a big arm.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sounds miserable. Football is the only event I know of that people are willing to subject themselves to standing in place in extreme cold for a prolonged period of time just to watch it.

It’s bizarre when one really thinks about it.

I went to a Dallas game at Texas stadium in 03. It was probably 32 degrees and the stadium was a wind tunnel. Thankfully once the game started, I was able to block it out and enjoy the experience.
Not to mention the hours of epic tail gates that their fans are known for before hand.

Ken

Reaction score
what a terrible spot that was...a yard short? Lol...i think he got it.

khiladi

Reaction score
That INT was a huge play, because Pats were moving the ball. Now what was at minimum a 7-3 game turned into 14-0, with the Bills gaining even more momentum.

Bigdog

Reaction score

image-asset.jpeg

wshto8ydb85pjovtlb0m
Hindsight is 20/20. No one knew if Allen was going to be good. He did not play for a powerhouse in college ( Wyoming) and I think his completion percentage was only 56% coming out of college. Allen has improved since he has been in the NFL thats for sure. Always had the arm strength though