Bills vs Eagles

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's because you are used to watching the Cowboys going backward at times and commit penalties at the worst moments. Especially in tight games.
They certainly need to clean up those penalties. They kill drives on offense and extend drives on defense.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's because you are used to watching the Cowboys going backward at times and commit penalties at the worst moments. Especially in tight games.
Possibly, but it’s not like the calls aren’t there to be made.

The Eagles are just getting the benefit of the doubt right now.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I literally saw an Eagles T pull down a guy on top of himself while being while Hurts scrambled.

They are the refs favorite team these days and it's not close.

ScalperX

Reaction score
It won't be an in season rule change, maybe in the offseason but tbh defenses gotta figure it out
It's a power thing. No defense will ever be able to stop 2 guys pushing 1 guy forward. Is the defense allowed to have 2 guys push the NT forward? Because to me that's the only shot you have at stopping it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s as big as a Cowboys game for us today.

We need Buffalo to win this game.

I actually think Buffalo is a bad matchup for Philly.

Dallas plays Seattle.

Then we play Philly at home.

If Buffalo beats Philly then Eagles then go on to play the 49ers which is a win win for us.

Then they have to come to Dallas.
Eagles figure out ways to win. Bills figure out ways to lose. It IS a terrible matchup…… for buffalo.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I’d tell Cook to hit the showers. No way I throw to him again after dropping that TD pass. Loser.