Bills vs Eagles

Adreme

Reaction score
Allen dancing with the defender to get the last of the yards...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It’s as big as a Cowboys game for us today.

We need Buffalo to win this game.

I actually think Buffalo is a bad matchup for Philly.

Dallas plays Seattle.

Then we play Philly at home.

If Buffalo beats Philly then Eagles then go on to play the 49ers which is a win win for us.

Then they have to come to Dallas.
GO BILLS!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
6 penalties in 1 quarter. That’s bad. Still a 1 score game.

I guess we're still suppose to think it's a coincidence that all of these teams just happen to play undisciplined football against the Eagles. While the Eagles almost always play super disciplined with it comes to penalties all game, every game.

Creeper

Reaction score
17 minutes into the game and the Bill have 7 penalties called on them already. It's not that the refs are making them up, they are penalties but they call them closer on the Bills.

Beaker42

Reaction score
That’s harsh.
Not harsh enough. I’m tired of all these jackwads dropping balls against the Eagles. Every pass last week for the Chiefs and the one to Cook today would’ve been made against us. Fact.

Eddie

Reaction score
Bills have given up the running game. Bills are trying to play Madden football.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
17 minutes into the game and the Bill have 7 penalties called on them already. It's not that the refs are making them up, they are penalties but they call them closer on the Bills.
There are penalties on every play and only one team gets called hmmmm

mcmvp

Reaction score
Eagles figure out ways to win. Bills figure out ways to lose. It IS a terrible matchup…… for buffalo.
Yeah, anybody that’s saying Buffalo is a good matchup against the Eagles is not a very good evaluator. There are teams that matchup well against the Eagles… Dallas, for one. But Buffalo… No. But that post did come from the guy that said you guys should start Trey Lance…so there’s that