Bills vs Eagles

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Refs are steaming right now that they bailed the Eagles out of giving up a TD, just for Hurts to fumble and for the Eagles still to give up a TD.
Lol. Tie that tinfoil hat on a bit tighter. Referees in the NFL just suck.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If Eagles lose this week… Game on. We win in Dallas. We are tied record wise with them… They would probably win the tiebreaker though… that NFC loss to Arizona, would put us behind them.
I think 49ers will want revenge against Philly and absolutely put it on them. Dallas would be playing for sole possession of first place if that happens

BigD16

Reaction score
Actually, if we booed more often, perhaps we would have won something this century. They expect excellence… We don’t I guess.
Maybe if the game was over they’d have a point but they literally just won down by this same score at halftime less than a week ago.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Lol. Tie that tinfoil hat on a bit tighter. Referees in the NFL just suck.

Yet somehow never manage to suck in a manner which hurts the Eagles. Or never in a way in which their team is hit with more lopsided game or momentum changing calls and penalties( or Non calls).

Creeper

Reaction score
Stats like this need to be all over the sports talk shows.
And it's not one game. We saw the same nonsense with the Dolphins and Cowboys. The Cowboys falling behind gave them a chance to even out the penalty count but Dallas had all but 2 of its 10 penalties in the first half.

You will never convince me the refs are not giving games to the Eagles.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Yet somehow never manage to suck in a manner which hurts the Eagles. Or never in a way in which their team is hit with more lopsided game or momentum changing calls and penalties( or Non calls).
Wow, I think you actually believe that. Lol.