Bills vs Eagles

Reid1boys

Reaction score
someone tell me more about how great the 9-1 Iggles are.... im lonely. Use your best Bob Ross voice to make me feel better.

TheCritic

Reaction score
Guaranteed the head ref is doing his best Vince McMahon impression during halftime, threatening the other refs that they will be fired if the Bills win.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First is division, then conference....I think

But like I said if Philly loses today and against San Fran next week then Dallas can have sole possession of first. No tie breaker needed
I think common games come before conference records for division winners. But playoff seeding may be conference first.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Eagles lose this week… Game on. We win in Dallas. We are tied record wise with them… They would probably win the tiebreaker though… that NFC loss to Arizona, would put us behind them.
Correct. We will likely need them to lose to the Giants or Washington once. At least. That’s if we don’t lose again.

We needed to beat them twice.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
First is division, then conference....I think

But like I said if Philly loses today and against San Fran next week then Dallas can have sole possession of first. No tie breaker needed
Right… If Eagles lose today and next week, then, yes, Dallas can go ahead of them with a win. And it would be such a Dallas Cowboys move to go ahead, then give it up in the last few weeks of the season lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Actually, it’s a loser move to constantly ***** about calls. Bad calls, happen… All of the time. Someday they will allow coaches to challenge them… At least a couple a game anyway… Can’t wait.
Why don't you stick to your Eagles fans website?