Bills vs Eagles

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We are going to hear the Hurts for MVP love all week. Because yet another team had miscues at the worse times against the Eagles. :rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yah I think it’s safe to say that Eagles will go all the way. The refs, luck, and maybe talent to a degree are on their side this season.

Mannix

Reaction score
Sigh....I said Sunday before our game that its hard for me to get excited about the rest of our season for this exact reason...we are NOT gonna overtake this team....and if we get close, the league office will make sure that we don't.

JBS

Reaction score
Way ahead of you genius. I already have money down on cowboys to win the division
You make no sense, bozo. Odds right now for them to win division are way healthier than what you bet before. Why aren’t you betting more? Liar.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Buffalo just get the lead back and then play up to the value of this game for you.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Josh Allen giveith, Josh Allen takeitaway. Eerily similar to another QB I know that hasn't had these struggles this year

HungryLion

Reaction score
We are going to hear the Hurts for MVP love all week. Because yet another team had miscues at the worse times against the Eagles.This is my biggest issue.

Hurts is a good QB. But the MVP stuff is brutal. He is not the MVP. He is on an absolutely monstrously stacked team.

His best attribute is his legs and ability to run a QB sneak for crying out loud.

Mark

Reaction score
Hurts has thrown 3 TDs in his last 4 attempts. Wonder when the last time that happened was.

JBS

Reaction score
People in here thought Dallas was going to win the division , lol. Delusional people.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Remember I posted this at halftime? Its because Hurts scares the hell out of me

just wanna remind everyone this is the same score the Eagles was down on Monday to the Chiefs. 17-7. This game aint nowhere NEAR OVER
1f602.png

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
See. This is the stuff I hate. Hurts throws up a freaking prayer into double coverage.

That ball should be picked every time.

Yet touchdown eagles.
If that was Dak doing the same throw … you would have said “ what a dime “. Hurts is good like it or not …