Bills vs Eagles

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Well I and others said that Arizona loss was gonna come back and roost on us.... That's the one game we had no business losing and should of beat the Eagles. Have to give it to the "scum" of the Earth. They find a way every week to get it done. Still time for Allen to do something special. But in my wildest nightmares....I never thought Hurt's would be this good

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
So the eagles will break the ‘curse’ of a different division winner each year since 2005.

Ironically enough it was the eagles who last won the division back to back in 2004-2005

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hurts is dangerous. Better load up on better defenses and hold them off until they lose all of their players.

jwitten82

Reaction score
You might as well come to grips with the fact they’re good.
Exactly, they went to the Superbowl last season and are now on the verge of becoming 10-1. I get we hate them, but they're good, no way around that

Cowboys93

Reaction score
I think I’d sell my soul for Dallas to beat Philly in the playoffs this year

Bagman

Reaction score
Well I and others said that Arizona loss was gonna come back and roost on us.... That's the one game we had no business losing and should of beat the Eagles. Have to give it to the "scum" of the Earth. They find a way every week to get it done. Still time for Allen to do something special. But in my wildest nightmares....I never thought Hurt's would be this good
Stop boot licking. Hurts throws up a prayer every week

NickZepp

Reaction score
People in here thought Dallas was going to win the division , lol. Delusional people.
Eagles schedule after this stretch is easy. Dallas schedule after from here on out is tough. It's gonna be tougher for Dallas to go undefeated. Eagles should win out even if they lose 2 by the next Dallas game.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
Exactly, they went to the Superbowl last season and are now on the verge of becoming 10-1. I get we hate them, but they're good, no way around that
I just see them gwtt8ng a lot of lucky breaks and lots of help from the refs