Twitter: Blake Jarwin to IR

HungryLion

Reaction score
I like Schultz and want to resign him but I’m not going to be heartbroken if he leaves for greener pastures.

Me either. I like Dalton. Too. I do think he benefits greatly from being the 5th or 6th option on the offense.

But all things considered I would rather him over Jarwin. It Would be nice to swap Jarwins cap hit for Dalton.

If Dalton wants a massive deal. Then bye bye. Lol

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
A broken record this year, but these backups that will get the spotlight now are probably determining Jarwin's contract status next year. (Assuming we re-sign Schultz)

Feels like we should have better depth at this position. Parcells used to say you can ever draft enough TEs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Blake Jarwin got a contract because of his 3 TD game against the Giants. Since then he hasn't done much and Schultz has totally outplayed him at this juncture.

I say let me go after this season and use that money to sign Schultz.

It’s also important to recognize tonight that Jarwin is overpaid for what he’s giving but his contract is not huge. What contract is Schultz going to get? If he signs for a Jarwin type deal sign me up. If it’s a Hunter Henry deal they need to let him go.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I wonder what’s Schultz market is because to me he’s better than Hunter Henry and he got a foolish contract.

Yeah. If he gets hunter henry type offers. I let him go to be honest. No disrespect to him. I just think the last thing the cowboys will be in a position to do, is hand over a big TE contract.