Twitter: Blake Jarwin's not expected to be available for the start of the 2022 season

tayloner

Reaction score

That contract looks worse by the day. I guess you can't predict injuries, but man, that's tough. It'll be even tougher when Dalton walks out the door cuz we can't afford him.

I read we've interviewed 2 tight end's at the combine, wouldn't be surprised to see 1 mid round pick and 1 late round pick at the position.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is the franchise tag amount for a TE?

If they do an injury settlement, I would use the cap savings and work out 4 yr deal for Schultz

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That guy has been an injury prone player since the day after Jerry signed him to the big contract. Typical. Jerry is an idiot, but also very snake bit when it comes to building a winner here.
Jerry is an idiot and you are a fan if his team......what does that make you? Hechate otra!

tayloner

Reaction score
I guess it'd have to be an injury settlement given the situation, ya. But I assume the post-June 1st numbers become the starting point for that conversation, and OTC shows that as $1mm in dead money along with $4.9mm and cap savings, and those are pretty economics for the Cowboys actually. We hardly knew ye, Blake...

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Sign Gronk for 1 yr. 10 million dollar contract if at all possible and hope McKeon progresses.