Blaming Dak

jnday

Reaction score
Sturm is great, there’s a reason Aikman uses him for FOX prep.

I know Sturm likes McCarthy, but Kellen Moore has way too much JG in him. “Go make a play”, no advantage schematically. MM doesn’t escape blame, because you could see the offense couldn’t adjust post Denver to all the congested coverage they were seeing. He couldn’t help Moore?
Every pass play that Moore calls has a high probability of failure due to a QB that can’t read the defense or find open WRs. How is that Moote’s fault? With the lineup that Dallas has at WR, they should go out and make plays, but it’s hard when the ball is not thrown their way. The offense has problems, but the problems are with the players instead of the coaches.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What did you guys expect? Dak is after all a 4th round pick. Every now and then you can get a good player in later rounds. We're lucky Dak is even this good with the coaching he gets. Romo was a mid-rounder also. Same results. Roger and Troy? first rounders. Roger would of been minus Navy. So do the math and quit expecting Hall of Famer type stats and numbers from a 4th rounder. Few lightning strikes like Tom Brady happen after the first round. So either tank and hope we get the first pick and it's a great quarterback there. You could get Carson Wentz. Or Aikman. Who knows. We do know what we have in Dak and I believe with better coaches and coaching Dak will be better. If not? Cut him and wait for the 0-17 season.

kskboys

Reaction score
Our GM is awful. he handed Zeke a new contract with 2 years remaining. my response would have been stay home.

we should have resigned Dak to a much more managable contract in 2019, so by now we would be talking about cutting/trading him (3 years later). but we didn't do it over 1 or 2 M per year.....imagine that...yet he hands Zeke the highest ever RB contract.

then the culture Jerry created, telling moore to basically report to him and by pass the head coach, and players have a direct line to him ala Jaylon Smith who he did business with and handed out a large contract to....these are nothing new. he handed large contracts to a lot of not good any more players or think that give them a large contract and they will play up to it or for their potential.

now, he points fingers.

its the same old shiet, just another decade....
We tried. Dak agreed. And then renegged. History is your friend.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Ahhh. So discussing something is “going out of my way? Interesting. You have a warped view on things. Just to remind you, you engaged me. By your definition you are going out of your way to defend Romo. Nice white knight, you are.

You don't discuss things. Calling someone a "loser" is what it is - diminishing them. There's nothing warped about it. It's the simple truth. Me engaging you is irrelevant to the fact that you go out of your way to diminish Romo. So is reflecting such a phrase back on me in a silly attempt at avoidance since whether I do go out of my way to defend him is still a much better thing to do than to constantly hate on someone.

You “love” “to” “use” “quotations”. Sad part is, your reading comprehension sucks. If you are quote me, do it right, and don’t screw it up with your lack of intelligence. I am pretty blunt in my hatred for the “loser” you love so much.

Do I "love" to use quotations as much as you "love" to diminish Romo? I don't think so. Did he steal your girlfriend? Did you lose some money by betting on him? Did he take your QB job?

As for the Seahawks, I have explained that numerous times. Not going to “go out of my way” to explain it again, and certainly not to you. I will let it hurt your sensitive feelings.

Like I really care why you have it as much as you care in "discussing" things by suggesting someone is a bigot. It's quite lame to have that as your avatar description on a Cowboys forum. It's also quite lame to hate on a Cowboys player so much and then pretend someone else has a problem with their feelings.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You don't discuss things. Calling someone a "loser" is what it is - diminishing them. There's nothing warped about it. It's the simple truth. Me engaging you is irrelevant to the fact that you go out of your way to diminish Romo. So is reflecting such a phrase back on me in a silly attempt at avoidance since whether I do go out of my way to defend him is still a much better thing to do than to constantly hate on someone.

Do I "love" to use quotations as much as you "love" to diminish Romo? I don't think so. Did he steal your girlfriend? Did you lose some money by betting on him? Did he take your QB job?

Like I really care why you have it as much as you care in "discussing" things by suggesting someone is a bigot. It's quite lame to have that as your avatar description on a Cowboys forum. It's also quite lame to hate on a Cowboys player so much and then pretend someone else has a problem with their feelings.
You call it whatever your little bigoted heart desires.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I think they are about the same QB. They are over-achievers. They can win if everything goes perfect but have a hard time overcoming any mistakes when the season is on the line.
Both need excuses to made for them due to lack of results.

What I don’t think is one QB should be excused while the other is blamed by the same person. And that is what tends to happen with both these QBs depending upon which QB a poster is trying to defend and which they are trying to blame.

Sorry cant agree. Romo was a much better job than Dak. With this team he wins on Sunday by two scores.